Civil War Rosters!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by skayeyeelel, April 18, 2012.

1. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Come at me, bro! 1v1 support, two men enter, one man leaves!...until they respawn.

I really would like to play some this weekend, though. The teams seem to be fair enough that there would be good matches if we got to play.

Also, if I might make a suggestion, Teapot, if Deadpool can't make it, I would put yourself on tank and ask Goldie to play assassin, she's proven time and again to be reliable to hit the anni and to be able to hang with the A list of PM players. She's also very talkative and between the two of you bots shouldn't be an issue.
  2. arbac

arbac Member

I play if people send me invites. I'm normally on other games these days, but I'll jump over for some good matches. So if you stick me on squad and tell me when we're playing, I'll be there.
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

So are Teapot and Skill going to set some matches up?
  4. TheBoom84

TheBoom84 New Member

This needs to happen! I am just guessing that both Tom and Bolt are fixed on playing their classes as assigned here. I would feel comfortable filling in for any other spot however, I would definitely need to shake the cobwebs off of my gunner. As for sniping, I just need to play when I feel more attentive(not after I've already been playing for a few hours). Otherwise, I'm easily distracted and lose focus. I'll be able to fill in weekdays after 6p CST I would just need as much of a heads up as possible. Gracias n stuff.
  5. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Are Skill and Teapot going to set some matches up, or should I do it (since it looks like no-one else is bothered to set them up) ?
  6. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Couldn't hurt if you did, in my opinion.
    I will be available if you give me a time - the only person from my squad who filled me in was Jon, saying he would not be able to make it due to existing plans. Maybe they have been communicating with you?
    :?
  7. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I haven't heard from anyone about when matches are happening at all (probably because i'm not a captain).

If none of the co-captains can be bothered to do it, I guess i'll try to sort some out.
  8. RandomToon

Well, if any of the captains or co-captains want to use the MNC PM List to help organize this, Teapot already has the login info and I don't mind sending one just as long as we keep it to a minimum - I really didn't want to use it as an advertising list, but an M2AF wouldn't be bad since there are a lot of people who are members of the list but not the forums.
  9. raypidge

raypidge New Member

I dont really have certain times im available if im online ask me and i'll let you know whats up
  10. arbac

arbac Member

I'm free all day this Sunday. But I don't think I've been put on a squad yet, so whatever.
  11. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

We're probably going to do fair teams, rather than set teams (would be much easier to set up). Make sure to add your team captain so that they can see if you're on.
  12. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Wait, Why I'm I on here?
  13. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

Cause you're the best.
  14. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

When?
  15. arbac

arbac Member

So I assume this never happened and is never going to happen?
  16. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I'm busy with exams, so can't really set anything up atm :(

Teapot and Skill have been eerily quiet, they haven't mentioned anything about this at all.
  17. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

As always I know Me, Kckzi, Chron, and Shammas are ready for any matches, we are just waiting on you guys. Set a date and get a few people to commit and I know we would love to play.
  18. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

rofl
  19. RandomToon

You guys are on different teams, so is this something different than F4 vs. The World?
    I will put something out. This Saturday, 17:00, MNC PM. It will be good - that or I will have to re-evaluate what I am doing with MNC...
  20. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I don't know how many times you guys said you'd host the same match over and over again.