Cinematic Inter-planetary Invasion

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by fiouch_hr, September 11, 2014.

1. fiouch_hr

fiouch_hr New Member

We have located the enemy base and our Commander is now ordering units to teleport to the enemy planet for a full-scale inter-planetary invasion! To ensure annihilation of enemy forces, a SXX-1304 Laser Platform has been dispatched to support our forces and deal a crushing finishing blow!

This is my first go at making a cinematic experience, hope you guys like the way I edited it :) This happened during a Galactic War battle against an AI opponent and later recorded from a replay and edited. I know I would have eliminated the enemy Commander anyway, but SXX arrival in last second was a nice touch :)

Quick question: I would like to use PA OST songs in my future videos but I didn't now because I wasn't sure if it would get content ID match. Could someone verify if we can use sountrack songs that we got with the game?
    cdrkf, zgrssd and Quitch like this.
  2. optimi

optimi Well-Known Member

3. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

http://www.uberent.com/canistreampublishandmonetizevideos/
    fiouch_hr likes this.
  4. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

He is asking for the soundtrack we got. Could count as different thing (if it does not count to using the game).

Regarding the video:
    Nicely made. Especially the SXX finish from 3 different PoV's.
    You should generally avoid shoots that have tactical icons (you only did regarding the SXX arriving/the shoot from above).
    I am pretty sure you can disable Strategic icons. (when in doubt ask for a mod that replaces them with 100% transparent icons, a trick used often to "remove" stuff from the game UI that could not be conventionally affected in ESO)

On minor idea regarding the 3 PoV shoots, to consider next time:
    Don't use the gamesounds from the part where it shoots to till shortly before the impact. Some ominous silence.
    Let the part where the laserbeam goes down play in slow motion (one more reason to not use gamesounds here) and switch scenes each time before it impacts.
    Then with the final shoot just resume normal speed/using gamesounds just as it impacts. I liked the panoramic first explosion the most.
    Quitch and fiouch_hr like this.