Chronicle Privates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, May 28, 2011.

1. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

DOnt worryz dood! My secrets is just look at my face in the mirror, get myself all sykeded up, and punch me in the face to get Chronicle angry!! Then I tell myself i is teh best at dis game of weekday evening malarchy, and everybody else bowz down at my pretty feet!

Try it sometime you ego stroking arrogant p****! :D

(is that better???)
  2. joker

joker Active Member

thats pretty good! i must admit from all the stroking my ego is very well groomed.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

oh and by the way, Chronicle private matches are back and running again. See the "Want to improve?" Thread for more info regarding them
  4. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

It must hurt your head sometimes with all that MNC knowledge, does your knowledge and overall superiority over the human race ever affect your ego or playing ability?
  5. joker

joker Active Member

it does! but i keep it in tact, somehow...
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Lets keep the trolling and flame baiting to a minimum please. (Not aimed towards Chron./Joker)
  7. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

DeadStretch no worries, I'm more or less mocking the annoying trolls that love to abuse chron. As you can see all my posts are about some ludicrous thing or another.. When I fact I enjoy playing with chron. He's not a bad person once you break his self righteous, self loving thick arrogant outer shell.
  8. joker

joker Active Member

very good games today, look forward to more
  9. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Yeah the privates were pretty fun. Learned quite a lot as well.

Teams were fairly balanced as well. The first few (when there were just 8 and then 10) weren't balanced as well as we thought, but the rest of them were good. Must have done about 10 games.
  10. benzito7

benzito7 Member

GG, thanks for inviting me, the games we played on Grenade was awesome, never got killed so often before I believe.

The left bridge was like a hellgate, but me and Typical Knave managed to hold it off while Chronicle was killing it with annihilator and got the bot in on the right side with our assassins.

Good times, too bad people left and we couldn't get more done.
  11. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Yeah Govner just beat me to the annihilator (for some reason our assassin never had the money for it :/). If I was 2 seconds quicker we could have had your ball down as well and it would have been everyone on eachothers moneyball.

Would like to do some more this week again. More fun than your typical pub match.
  12. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I just want to apologize to everyone...
    Even on support, I just can't control how GOOD I am.
  13. benzito7

benzito7 Member

Hey Chronicle, you are not doing privates anymore or I am just not invited ?

Haven't seen any action in weeks :0(
  14. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

^ Why do you always leave whenever I join your game?!?!? I WNA PLAY A GAME WITH YOU!!!
  15. teapot

teapot Post Master General

You should either start this back up chron and not care/listen to everyone that complains, or someone else should take over and start hosting privates. You pretty much hosted over 100 games in a week and once you stopped this game started to suck more.
  16. joker

joker Active Member

i havent been on much other than a couple games here and there for kicks, or looking around the forums to see the entertaining posts and people going back and forth about who sucks and who did what in a pub. just dont feel like dealing with the bs. if people wanna play privates or scrims though the way we used to, msg me if you or anyone feels there is enough interest online to start one. if people still want to play, i'll play. i was just lead to believe only a small number of people outside my group of friends were interested in playing with myself and my group anymore
  17. joker

joker Active Member

had some good games today. shammas is banned from them though for making tv dinners during matches and being bad
  18. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

they were very fun got d/ced twice though :evil: but still good times
  19. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Yeah private matches were fun today, pretty even as well. Need to learn how to play a different class though as I was forced to play Gunner almost all the time :(
  20. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

I didnt even get to play support cuz i heard that was the only class MJ could play? am i right?