Chronicle Privates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, May 28, 2011.

1. o Johnno o

o Johnno o New Member

I understand things will be said when people are frustrated, I'm just saying it doesn't really help the player if he does something wrong and it is not constructive in anyway.

I would much prefer to be told "you played **** because you did x instead of y", rather than "you played ****."

Nonetheless I will probably play in your privates again sometime.
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I was in the game with jonno and know what he's talking about. If theres new players on either team I think we should take a minute before hand to figure out classes and explain what roles they play and what you should be focusing on. It's a good start and if you see things that aren't the norm, then you can explain as they happen
  3. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Are the privates still going on? Or am i not cool enough to get invites anymore Dx
  4. benzito7

benzito7 Member

Good games yesterday, was a pleasure playing with you guys. It is like playing a brand new game, change the strategy completely. You make one mistake and you are either being gun down by MiracleJF or headcrab by Chronicle, choose your poison.

I cant believe we actually won the first game, but everything was set in order for the next four games :0)

If you want to look at a gunner being shot down by Miracle JF and Chronicle, I recorded the games and it on my youtube account (youtube.com/psychoben777), look for private games and you will find the games from 1 to 5. You will see what competitive gameplay is all about.

Game three was I believe the most even of all games, we lasted more than 5 minutes :0)
  5. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

That looks fun, I haven't been able to participate yet but I'm going to try to make time sometime in the next few days.
  6. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Do all people on Xbox have horrible aim like this guy?
  7. benzito7

benzito7 Member

Vlane : I would love to see you play against Chronicle, Miracle JF, Shammas, Manousos.....

I am sure you would have done better, and kill them all................

I wouldnt say I have great aim, I consider myself a OK gunner, but the reason I look that bad is because how good they are as a team, they are almost impossible to shoot down.
  8. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You apparently don't know that good aim has nothing to do with who you are up against. Now you know.

You can either aim at a guy and hold down a button or you can't. You,...well can't, or you are just not good at it.
  9. benzito7

benzito7 Member

I dont agree at all, the players you play against will have a huge impact on your aim.

I am ranked in the Top 100 for the numbers of kill on Xbox 360, I regularly pull 40+ kills game.

I believe aiming at Chronicle is not the same as aiming at any other players in the world.

I would love to see you try to shoot him down when you have at the same time Miracle JF and Shamas hunting you down.

Anyway, talking is cheap, if you believe your aim is that great and you are a TOP Player, invite me to a game and you can prove how much better you are.
  10. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Not in a medium paced game like MNC. Maybe in games like Quake but that's something completely different.

Doesn't mean anything.

It is. Maybe his movement is faster or smarter but tracing is the same no matter who you are tracing.

You don't realize that having good aim does not mean that you kill everybody, it means you have good aim.
  11. benzito7

benzito7 Member

I don't believe we will agree on this subject, you didn't answer the last point, would you be afraid to put your money where your mouth is.

It is freaking easy to go on forums and tell someone he can't aim.

If you are willing to back up your talk come play with us and prove your point.

This is the only way it can be settle.

It will be my pleasure to admit I am wrong if you show me how much better your aim his against Chronicle, Shamus, and Miracle JF.

You can show me "tracing" Chronicle is the same as "tracing" a random guy in a Pub, LOL !!!

I will take a support and follow you up on the map and you can show the world how great your aim his.
  12. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Easy, head and shoulders better than all of them.
  13. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Superior input method.
    I don't have to justify anything because I never said I'm amazing when it comes to aiming (I just now am getting my aim back, timing is still there). I asked if everybody on Xbox has horrible aim like you and I got no answer, which is sad.

It's amazing that you still have not gotten the point.

Oh, so Chronicle has a speedhack so he moves like no other assault/gunner/tank/whatever can? Makes sense.
  14. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

@Vlane
    I love how you talk smack to Ben but you keep ignoring his challenge and you're even too scared to put your GT on the forums.
    This is not the first time I've seen you trolling and trashing people here.
    And yes, aiming Chron1cle is hard because his moves are super ridiculous.
    Where are the moderators when we need them?
  15. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

VLANE. IT IS OKAY TO TROLL YOUR OWN PEOPLE. IN YOUR CASE, PC PLAYERS. THIS IS THE 1ST RULE OF BEING A RESPECTABLE TROLL. DO NOT BE AN IRRESPECTABLE TROLL.

And no, no everyone on 360 has bad aim. It's just so damn easy to aim with a mouse. Even someone with the motor skills of a 3-year-old (read: me) can headshot with a mouse. Now scurry back to PC land.
  16. teapot

teapot Post Master General

don't take him serious ben, especially if he wants to say anything about console gaming. I honestly doubt he's ever tried clawing in any game and doesn't realize that you're clawing. Okay clawing accuracy > good non clawing accuracy because you make up for it so much in mobility.

It must be nice not having to claw on PC, but we all know how hard it is to use a keyboard and mouse :roll:

No offense ben.. No, not everyones aim is like that. Look at Shammas' gameplays and he claws tank.

Of course you're accuracy increases and decreases on who you are playing.. saying it isn't is baffling. I have had less trouble going up against miracle and kckzi's assault as opposed to chron. His strafe/bunny hop makes him that much harder to hit, and it's nearly impossible to lock in on unless you claw or have a mouse. Some players are easier to trace than others so it makes no sense to say it doesn't matter. Just read what you wrote about a speed hack.. so from what you say, everyone has the same speed therefor everyone moves the same?

wow wtf is this. good job trolling vlane but I didn't know you troll attempts made no sense. Wish you played console so we could watch how bad your aim is with a controller.
  17. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Question to Shammas or anyone who knows him well
    What sensitivity does he play in?
    I started clawing with Tank watching MLGintervention do it, and im pretty decent with it, and just wanted to know what sensitivity he plays on
  18. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

19. joker

joker Active Member

PC aiming, so easy a Vlane can do it

Pick up a controller and put up 1 kill and last until bullseye against my team before you come here needlessly trashing our community members. No one asked for the opinions of a nobody
  20. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I actually play on 3 now. If you were to play nothing but tank, I'd recommend 2. But I play everything but tank in public games, and it drives me crazy playing assassin on 2. IMO- Here's what I'd do if I had to just play one class:
    Tank- 2
    Assault- 4
    Gunner- 4
    Assassin- 5
    Sniper- 2
    Support- 5

There's never really any reason to play higher than 5, because you can still turn around at light speed and have decent aim this way.