Check In! "I just backed Planetary Annihilation..."

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Polynomial, August 16, 2012.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Hi Reaver! Haven't seen you since the early days of Demigod. Welcome back!
  2. teju__

teju__ Active Member

Alright, I finally found 40 bucks. There you go :p
  3. doctorzuber

doctorzuber New Member

First kickstarter I've ever supported. I didn't hesitate for a second. The instant I saw the video and heard that voice, I had to be a part of this.

I'm sure it will be 50$ well spent.
  4. infinitycanvas

infinitycanvas Well-Known Member

100 monies.
  5. thygrrr

thygrrr Member

Backing this for 100 now, will upgrade to 1000 depending on how awesome I feel about my paycheck in light of my vacation plans.

Being able to share the custom ACU with friends makes this worth a lot to me. No idea how much customization could sensibly go into it, but if everyone in SixPawsAnnihilationMachines (S.P.A.M) shared that special custom ACU model, that'd be the shiznits!

But I'm also a vain son of a gun, so I might just go for a really awesome personal avatar.
  6. fladdermask

fladdermask New Member

First time for me too, to back up kickstarter game!

I think this game has a huge potencial to get really big. Hopfully you will reach the 900k mark. I dont have much money, but I donated 40$.
    Hopfully it will make the diffrence.

I have also spred the word about this game to my gaming-friends and I have wrote about this in some other forums.

//Cheers from a Swedish Supreme Comander fan, and good luck with the making of this awesome game ;)
  7. mauly

mauly New Member

$20 from me. I loved TA back then, but never played online (We didn't have no Internet, but man I never will forget). I guess playing online will be for me like QuakeLive for someone who never played an online shooter: Months of painful defeats and team mates complaining about your lack of skill. So I guess I won't play PA too often. But the pure nostalgia is worth $20 :)

Oh and also see this as a protest against CNC generals 2 being F2P :twisted:

PS: I just reinstalled TA :)
  8. chronoblip

chronoblip Member

In for 1k. The swag, custom Commander, and the panache gained by being able to support a cool project like this...soo worth it.

Can't wait for this game! :D
  9. doctorzuber

doctorzuber New Member

This really should be stickied by the way.
  10. acey195

acey195 Member

Finally backed :p

should be there in 4-6 days, its pretty uncommon to have a credit card here in the Netherlands. And PayPall asks less taxes I think?
  11. ozonexo3

ozonexo3 Active Member

115$
  12. thygrrr

thygrrr Member

Kickstarter only takes the money when the project is funded!
  13. gammatau

gammatau Member

I got in on the $95 earlybird deal before it sold out. :)

I figured I better do that because I'll be spending the extra $15 on international delivery here.

Hardcore TA fan and modder here. Never got into SupCom, just didn't have the same gritty, visceral feel that TA does. TA is pretty impersonal but SupCom actually came across as a bit soulless by comparison. I think that wont matter so much with this game, to an extent. The epic excitement of smashing entire planets should be enough to keep it going.

I spammed a couple of mates on FB who are kind-of gaming hubs in my social circles, and got kinda slackjawed amazed responses lacking in english ("ungggh" and "ooohhhhhh") :D

On the social media front, I noticed... Your Kickstarter profile doesn't seem to be linked to Facebook? Surely this needs to be remedied forthwith! :)
  14. bravetriforcer

bravetriforcer New Member

$10. I'm helping.
  15. sal0x2328

sal0x2328 Member

Backed it a few days ago.

I have been playing TA since it was released, also modified it it a bit. I also played some SC and modified that a bit.
  16. microwavelazer

microwavelazer Member

big fan of the supcom backed this in a heart beat
  17. shinseitom

shinseitom Member

$40, upped from my initial $15 early-bird I got, since the dev updates were really making me appreciate how they're handling this kickstarter. Linux? x64? Wonderful!

Played TA after introduced to RTS genre by StarCraft, loved TA more, even the campaign in its hands-off approach. SupCom was just more awesome (2 not so much, but I've learned to like it for what it is). Loving it that so many modders are here on the forums that I recognize from the SupCom boards, though I never did anything more than lurk there.
  18. 0ritfx

0ritfx Member

I and my Progenitor are with you guys.
  19. Bouncer2000

Bouncer2000 Member

getting bit worried if we can reach more than 2 streched goals. I am checking all the time at kicktraq.com and I don't like to see the pledges getting lower every day. Maybe we need more official updates and news from Uber to keep this thing hot?
  20. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Don't worry, hopefully they'll get funded, they still have 20 days. TotalHalibut is going to release an interview video about it.