Can't login, please help

Discussion in 'Support!' started by houbas, April 4, 2015.

1. houbas

houbas New Member

Hi, so I haven't been playin PA for a while and decided to come back now and check all the updates, but I can't login using the launcher...I can login on the website and obviously here on the forum as well without problems, but when I try entering my login information in the launcher it says "The username or password you entered is invalid". It worked without problems in the past so what changed ? Also tried using password and username recovery via email but didn't recieve any email at all (checked the spam folder too). Please help.
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Do you see any actived keys with your account here:
    https://store.uberent.com/Account/MyKeys

If there is no activated key there, then you'll need to contact Uber Support. Unless maybe you have the key activated on a different account?
  3. houbas

houbas New Member

Yes the key is normally activated and listed there...
    "3/6/2013Planetary AnnihilationRetailUberNetxxx-xxxx-xxxhoubas"

and it's not on different account for sure...
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Odd, do you by any chance have a non-US keyboard layout? There was some trouble with that in the past, but I think it was solved. You can try copy-pasting your password in and see if that works.

Alternatively, you can try the alternative launcher and see if that one works.
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I think you need to download PA again- they changed the launcher they used a while back, if you haven't updated recently that is possibly the problem.

Also I've tried DeathByDenims launcher and that works well so also worth a go.

If neither work could be a technical issue, so try messaging support or ping @mkrater on here for help :)
    DeathByDenim and mkrater like this.
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

7. houbas

houbas New Member

Thanks everyone, downloading the launcher and reinstalling, solved it...I just thought it would update after logging in and not that it needed update before as well...
    DeathByDenim and cdrkf like this.