Can Not Connect To Any Server

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by UberGaf, February 15, 2011.

1. westarrr

westarrr New Member

Okay.
    the line suppress=devonline is still left to be found. (found it)

I can play games now..
    But most not.
    Added my launch.log of where i tryed joining several servers. and all of them failed.

Attached Files:

2. Darrus Dreadtiger

Darrus Dreadtiger New Member

.....since the most recent patch, i've not disconnected randomly one single time. Only once and it was a different thing... Could it be? Am I free? :O
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I hope so Darrus. Everytime I read your posts I felt for you. Hopefully you'll finally be able to fully enjoy Monday Night Combat. :D
  4. duendemago

duendemago New Member

Ok i cant connect to any server. Servers are shown but i have the "connection" error so after the loading screen i am returned to the browser again. I can "start a game" but i see no one joins so i guess is because they cant connect to me or something.

I do the Test Server and i could connect and after some couple of minutes returned to main screen again (server browser)

My logs are attached...i hope this help to fix the game soon...please keep us informed

My specs:
    Win 7 32 (i run everything as admin)
    Modem: Arris 54g (no firewall, DMZ enabled[i tried enabled and disabled] UPNP enabled, NAT enabled)
    My IP is dynamic (cable modem provider)
    I can run the game very smoothly with high settings...etc...

please help us!!

Attached Files:

5. rkzb

rkzb New Member

I just found out about this game yesterday, watched a couple videos and fell in love almost instantly. I dashed across my house to find my credit card, and bought MNC with no doubt in my mind.

Long story short, I can't connect to any server, and believe me, I tried for a while (+1 hour just trying to join ANY server).
    I have a Thomson modem and followed the fix video by the letter, but nothing worked. I also did everything this thread tells me to do but I don't know how to join the Connection Test server or just don't know how.
    Please help me, you have no idea how desperate I am. :cry:

Anyway, here is my Launch log in case it helps.

edit: if you guys need me to post or attach anything else just let me know

Attached Files:

6. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

rkzb - PM me your email address and I'll get in touch with you via email to try and do some troubleshooting.
  7. maguszxz

maguszxz New Member

I keep getting dropped from a match at least a 1-2 mins from the start. I had the problem before but that was on community servers not official ones. Now I can't get into any server. Just keep getting Connection Lost error. It maybe my wireless adapter but it wasn't a problem before. I have a Netgear WG111 v3 Wireless Adapter. My router is a Gateway 2wire DSL. I'm also attaching my Launch Log from the Connection Test. Please help me out. I love this game and hate to quit because of a connection error.

Attached Files:

8. darngeek

darngeek New Member

I've had the same problem and i noticed the following.
    (I bought the game on steam)

When i joined a friend at first i saw his normal external IP, but it said the server was not responding.
    I joined using the Developer Console ( ` key, open <ip> ) and that worked, but we both got kicked after the first round or so.
    We started local servers and had the same problem.
    Then after searching we found that we had to check the Launch.log and something odd poppedup. Instead of connecting with his external or loopback address he connected using his Hamachi address (5.x.x.x) while it got advertized with his external.
    Now we uninstalled Hamachi (disabling the device might have worked as well).
    Without Hamachi in a local server we get a llooot further in the game (until we die) but we where still in separate empty servers. (level 17+)
    But when i use the Join option in stream, it tells me to connect with 127.0.0.1.

My current guess is that some of the Ip addresses get mangled up, and probably the wrong one is used from the UDK to the steam API, but no way i can tell for sure.
    Fact tho, UT3 runs fine on both of our machines, so the problem must be in a small line somewhere.

Hope this helped you, we're still experimenting :)
  9. lamthoihai00

lamthoihai00 New Member

Help me please i can't even find the "HostileGame" folder in "\My Games\UnrealEngine3"
  10. bslgm

bslgm New Member

I don't even have a "HostileGame" folder. Just "MNCGame."

I'm using a Linksys router wrt54G V.5, and as soon as I connect to any game, I immediately lose connection to the host. I've turned off all my firewall settings and forwarded ports 7777 and 7778.

Attached Files: