Came to apologize?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ac19189, June 17, 2013.

1. GreenBag

GreenBag Active Member

Meh I read the request of a human being admitting they were human and made a mistake and I'd like to think I'd last year (When i paid for the alpha in a good job currently unemployed) would say we all make mistakes and it was very big of you to admit a mistake. Sadly I'm not in that position anymore but if I wasn't I'd have paid for you to enjoy the alpha cos it was well earnt respect
  2. mrfreelancer1987

mrfreelancer1987 New Member

if you go to the store section of the website, you can order the Combat Edition (Retail Version) for when the game is Released in the Fall-Winter for only $40.. a much better price for those that feel that $90 is too much or the $89.99 from steam. As most people see the $90 tag & flip out just at that & refuse to do any further Research into a game they may really be looking forward too.
  3. ac19189

ac19189 New Member

I know I am just waiting cuz money is tight at the moment and the same offer will be up for a while I will be getting it before release just not right now. :p