Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, July 3, 2010.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Just here to let you all know that the German team send Argentina home with 4:0!

If you want to get into the right state of mind for the world cup, or don't know what the thread title means, click here. :D

Poor Diego Maradonna, the team from Argentina played really well but they just couldn't get a goal!

[​IMG]

I don't think I have ever seen a coach suffer like this.
  2. Sengoku no Maou

Sengoku no Maou New Member

Knowing that loudmouth jackass lost makes America's loss a lot easier to swallow. Oh well, at least I still have Arsenal.
  3. Mazrix

Mazrix New Member

Though I haven't watched the football thingy at all, I know that Germany has been dominating.

However, the beating Argentina took is NOTHING compared to North Korea.

I do have feelings that their team is going to "Mysteriously disappear" when they return.
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Well, I guess nobody really expected North Korea to get into the finals - or to survive the first 3 rounds for that matter. Argentina however is a 'football nation' and we had some very tough matches against them in the past. And so far they did rather well, they won every previous match in this world cup. (We lost to Serbia...)

To be honest, we all would have settled for a close victory and I think no earnest German fan had expected this result. Now we are up against Spain next. They didn't do very well in their game today from what I have heard. =P

I wonder if we will get Netherlands vs. Germany in the finals. That would be epic! (I live in a town that is on the border to the Netherlands.) You can't imagine what will be going on here if we meet in the finals! :D
  5. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

Hey guys just back from my holiday from spain which was class (espically when spain won the world cup it was mad) i see I have alot of things to catch up on from the past to weeks which I wouldn't have any other way