building process

Discussion in 'Support!' started by ooddball, June 27, 2013.

1. ooddball

ooddball Member

it looks like they are puking on whatever they are building all the time so while we are in alpha please just try with beams and other visual methods in building
  2. paulusss

paulusss Active Member

I don't agree, with the new nanolathe it looks allot better
  3. RainbowDashPwny

RainbowDashPwny Active Member

I really do prefer the more TA like building animation over anything SupCom related.
  4. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

It's not offensive to me, but I personally preferred supcom beams as compared to TA's spray.
  5. ooddball

ooddball Member

oh wait i just realise the suggestion that they could make an option where you could choose in-case they tryout beams or other types but its also just about preference i don't mind spray/puke building but beams and other ways are worth giving a look of-cause something like in red alert 2 is out of the question but i'am just making suggestions nothing else
    Last edited: July 11, 2013
  6. PringleMan

PringleMan Member

This is a modding matter. The tools should/will exist to do custom particles, so it should be relatively simple to make a particle effect/texture that is a beam rather than a spray.

So that is to say, this is not a priority for the dev team.
  7. ooddball

ooddball Member

that's true but now its been said outloud atleast wonder how mod friendly its gonna be since there is many ways to do that
  8. PringleMan

PringleMan Member

So far, extremely mod friendly. There is already a modding forum that is reasonably well supported and lists the changes that each new version impacts on mods. And it is still alpha!
  9. ooddball

ooddball Member

i can only say ''NICE!!!''