BRINK!!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by desertfalcon, May 6, 2011.

1. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Anyone else think the graphics look like **** compared to CoD2?
  2. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

no
  3. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Updated everyone to the list and i think it would be great if people could send a FR to the people that have this game (GT front page of this thread) so they can play together blah blah so msg me or post here for your correct GT thnx
  4. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

You got my GT wrong noob
  5. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Who ever gets this add me IPUR3 EVIL-xbox
    Ill be playing the Security.

Also dont listen to Krunkthuzad, he is the biggest noob on the 360.
  6. lolcat

lolcat New Member

Gt is Nude waffle with a space :p
  7. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Buh?

Also you don't pick a side like that, when you make your character you'll be able to dress him for each side. I'm not sure what picking your affiliation in the beginning actually does.
  8. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

After playing about an hour or 2 yesterday, I have to say the guns I used felt a little weird, like they don't have enough weight to them, I slightly move my reticle to try and compensate for recoil and the gun moves off target. Maybe it was just the weapon I was using, but it didn't feel right. My secondary, an SMG, which was smaller had less of the issue.

Anyone know of a good gun with Accuracy & Power?
  9. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

I found the gunlung or whatever the mini gun is called pretty hilarious if you can set up in a defensive choke point. Bonus points if you're rolling with a Medic to keep you alive, I was spanking the enemy so fast after ten minutes of non stop fragging they eventually stayed in their spawn and forced me to come off my perch.

Anyone unlock the gatling turret? I'm not even on the medium one just wondering how much of an improvement it is over the light turret as that one is pretty average. Thing takes way too long to track dudes.
  10. m0nkeyb0y77

m0nkeyb0y77 New Member

I've played this setup in Brink. It's a WIN.

Add me to the list of Brink owners Gamertag = "m0nkeyb0y77"

Oh hey Danny, I'll be online Friday night, all night.
  11. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

No probs mate.
  12. lolcat

lolcat New Member

13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

lolcat fyi that update was out even before the game launched. Here is the first sentence for the XBox 360 update section: "We've now put up our first game update on the Xbox 360, which went live at launch."
  14. lolcat

lolcat New Member

Oh...the developer made a forum about it today... lol
  15. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

I forgot to add everyone to my fr list for brink xD
    Anyone who wants to play send a friend request to Fojib270.
    Also im making a gb team and got 5 people ready to go and looking for some more.
  16. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

added monkey and fojib to the list and monkey is your "o"
    o or O or Zero 0
  17. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

I think that it isn't worth it. It looks boring from me and from what I heard the Single-Player campaign it's more a Multi-Player with bots. There was going to be a real campaign but I don't know why they didn't made it.
  18. zenstar

zenstar New Member

I'm still waiting for it to be released here (stupid late UK release) but as far as I can tell the people who love this game are the people who played Wolf:ET and Quake Wars. The people who don't like the game / didn't get something they expected are the people who thought it would be a team fortress 2 clone. It isn't. It's similar but not similar enough to please people wanting TF3.

Yeah. Single player is not really the focus (in spite of all the "blurring the lines" marketing gumph that they said) just like single player in Quake Wars was "practice with bots". If you're looking for a singleplayer game then this isn't going to please you.
  19. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

I never expected it to be like Team Fortess 2 (you shouldn't talk for everyone, you can't just say that everyone didn't like X because of Y) . I expected a good game, not what Brink actualy is now. :roll:

PS : Not trying to flame or anything, just my opinion.
  20. zenstar

zenstar New Member

Yeah. I didn't specifically mean you. I was refering to the general gist of all the reviews and user reviews I've read. (Guess I didn't really make that too clear. Sorry.)
    And I have read a fair bunch of reviews.

In general (yeah: generalization :p ) every time i've seen someone complaining about Brink it has either been technical issues with the 360, people comparing it to TF2 because it's team & class based or people playing single player and saying "This game sucks. Single player story was a non-event. AI is stupid."

I'll be playing tomorrow if all goes well and I'm hoping it's a bit like Quake Wars. That's the feeling I get from the videos. If it is then I'll be happy. :D

Keep an eye on it though. Apparently they're working on all the issues. I like Splash Damage. I just hope they don't let me down.