Bring Back Player Ranks In Lobby

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Skull Man, March 11, 2011.

1. Skull Man

Skull Man New Member

I enjoyed flaunting my dedication to this game, and since the last update (March 10th), that's apparently gone. There's hardly any incentive to grind away until prestige if 'randoms' can't see it.

The awkward five-star system took its place completely. The new system has its own issues (everyone is five star after one or two games as of now), but I imagine that the five-star system will be tweaked soon. Still - if we have a five-star system, there will still be team stacking, so we aren't eliminating that problem at all anyway.

I'd like to keep both the five-star system and player ranks. We should set up a system where you see peoples' number of stars in the lobby, but if you hover over their name, you see their rank/prestige (as well as their highlight-banner).

Best of both worlds. Yay or nay?
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Yeh.

Xept I still hate prestige. Anyone that actually grinds because they like how it makes them look, well isn't my type of good fellow.

Perhaps it could be less ambiguous though. I do love being a lvl3 slimbot and people thinking I haven't prestiged yet, and it suprising them. It is unfair to them though, they should be able to see that.
  3. [Knovocaine]

[Knovocaine] New Member

Agreed... they don't need to display both a number for the star rating system and the physical stars themselves. It is redundant. They should replace the number for the star rating of the player with their level, and keep the physical stars next to their level. It is not hard to tell what all-star levels are just by glancing at them quickly.