Biggest pet peeve?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Decker87, February 19, 2011.

1. goathax

goathax New Member

1) When a trash assassin goes in for a face grapple and I'm about to crush them for that mistake, and some other player saves their *** with a well placed shot/bomb/mortar/etc.

QUIT ENCOURAGING THEM.

2) Trash assassin play in general. (Good assassins are a sight to behold and will **** your **** up.)

3) When I play a slow class and make it to the fight sooner than the rest of my team because they're wasting time.
  2. nSmoothCritical

nSmoothCritical New Member

When I charge into a sin and get grappled, already on cooldown, before I move from place. Backstab guaranteed if I hate him enough already.
  3. Vinak

Vinak New Member

people who build longshots/shaveice/lazerblazers on one of the two turret nubs directly adjacent to the moneyball.

longshots especially....can you not see the ledge directly above you?

then anybody that builds longshots on steel peel (said before, can't hurt to be repeated)

And finally anybody that makes lazerblazers in general.
  4. Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald New Member

Lets see,

The 2nd sniper or assasin on our team.

People blocking the exit while buyin skills

People not pushing bot lanes

Lazer blazers being built

Long shots on steel peel

A team with 1 or more assassins and the enemy base still has turrets.

supports that never leave thier base

kiddies that cry hax (well thats more flattering than anything)

blue skill bug

lack of mic usage

RANDOM LAGGING OF THE EDGE OF THE MAP!!! (yup this one takes the cake, sweet ive got a great kill streak going, oh wait... you lagged as you came up to a ledge and decided to run off the map instead of hitting the jump pad)

Not being able to destroy assaults bombs

yeah, i think thats about it.
  5. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

the gunner on my team who tries to minigun the enemy's Lv3 rockit turrets that nobody else on the team has the capability to bring down
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Threads about balance changes... :D

In-game:
    Pushing the whole objective solo. Bots, Turrets, Hazards.
    Sneaky Assassin who like to use ejectors. :twisted:
    Players who take public games too serious. Hey sometimes I just want to mess about please don't yell at me.
    The unexpected Jackbot XL Slam when I have a full juice bar.
  7. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

the pc community.....
  8. wubnasty

wubnasty New Member

Assassins lunging from directly in front of me, to swoop around and get a back grapple or slash damage and a front grapple kill. I don't mind getting killed by assassins, but it really bugs me when a particularly bad player just run straights at me and gets a kill. Often times these types of players are free kills, but anytime I die to a lunge/grapple I get really annoyed.
  9. Rammite

Rammite New Member

Supports who refuse to hack anything.
  10. zodiark1234

zodiark1234 New Member

As assassin, sneaking up on a sniper on a bridge, only to get caught in his ice trap, escape and smoke-bomb jump, just to land on another randomly placed ice trap below the bridge, and killed by a lv3 hacked firebase that happened to be right there. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  11. Raedyn

Raedyn New Member

not being able to grapple mid air with all these floating pros and jump spammers :c
  12. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

so you want no possible counter to grappling?
  13. eternal

eternal New Member

The low damage from an air charge as assault. :evil:
  14. zodiark1234

zodiark1234 New Member

As a sin, I've been ringed out so many times due to an Assault's charge. So, quit complainin. :p
  15. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

big difference between a ground charge and a air charge
  16. tinygod

tinygod New Member

air chage on level 3 charge, does nothing, doesnt even punt..

that needs fixed, as right now, charge is the ONLY skill in the game that you actually have to think about upgrading.. I often leave it at 2
  17. Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald New Member

yup, id have to agree. charge lv 2 is the way to go. helps so much with assault vs assault battles. and bein able to charge through a whole group of bots and still hit the person behind them is amazing
  18. MasterXC

MasterXC New Member

People who change classes because you keep killing them. Of course, you get surprised once and start killing them again anyway. :geek:

Also, assaults when I'm a sniper. Easily the biggest pain in the *** if they're competent.
  19. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

charge 3>charge 2 if the other team is buying juice
  20. The Noid

The Noid New Member

Teammates who don't play like a team at all. This can take many forms, but the most annoying examples are:

1. Teammates not paying attention to the enemy "hiding" in your base that keeps hitting your moneyball or turrets. Instead they just exit the spawn and charge straight for the enemy base without paying attention to their surrounding at all.

2. Not sticking together at all, especially when I'm a Support and I'm trying to use my Firebase to help with map control. Nothing quite like getting it set up in a great spot in the middle of LaseRazor Arena, trying my hardest to keep it up so we have access to juice dispensers and the annihilator, and I see my entire team just avoid the middle part of the map for no reason whatsoever.