Beta Build: 56310 / 56387

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, November 2, 2013.

1. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

In the nvidia control panel you should be able to go to the profile for PA and in the settings you can change the SLI mode to single GPU.
  2. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

The Low through Uber overall graphics setting no longer changes the resolution scaling setting, which I believe is a bug. Also HDR should be switched off for medium, unless some big improvements in performance are due for it. It's the single most impactful element as far as I can tell.
  3. Slamz

Slamz Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a bug (new or old) but Umbrellas don't seem to work. Maybe the problem is they have no line of sight to space? Watched in replay as an enemy satellite destroyed my Umbrellas and took 0 damage in the process. They just plain didn't shoot. Finally had to rush build a space plane to deal with them, which was able to kill them while patrolling despite (as far as I could tell) never getting to see them.

I also think ground based T2 radar should be able to see enemy space objects in their range. A bit silly if the only counter to space objects is your own space stuff.
  4. stereochrome

stereochrome New Member

Looks like a lot of good improvements and I can't wait to start playing with them. That being said, I'm running into a bug where I can't see units or buildings, which makes the game rather difficult to play, unfortunately! The attachment should be showing an alpha, an energy storage, and some enemies.

Attached Files:

5. Z3K0N15

Z3K0N15 Active Member

Great,thanks for the update
  6. dragonzdoom

dragonzdoom Member

I was going to play vs AI, not into pvp. The crash was probably due to old graphics drivers SXX helped me, in finding why the game crashed all the time.
    Last edited: November 3, 2013
  7. Telvi

Telvi Member

I don't know if this are bugs but when my power is going 0 the commander sprays the nanites like on-off-on-off-....... from 1 sec to another.

and also i biulded my air factory on the water an there was no building detail only the nanites.

verbbau bug.jpg
    verbbuild bug.jpg
  8. tbacav

tbacav Member

Game mechanic. You are stalling your economy. Keep a +0 energy balance.
  9. Telvi

Telvi Member

jeh i know but the others are not the same only the commander has this
  10. thetdawg3191

thetdawg3191 Active Member

one major thing that i noticed, all 3 turret variants have the same range now.

also, AI building tanks, and getting VERY GOOD at finding the holes in defensive lines...that fucker is merciless.
  11. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Yeah the AI is merciless with raiding, but fortunately it has difficulty doing a major assault.
    Quitch likes this.
  12. frobb

frobb New Member

Navigating with the mouse wheel now works much better, thanks! The planet rotation may still be faster at the screen border.
  13. doud

doud Well-Known Member

This new build is really solid. I'm impressed about optimization stuff which has been put in it. You guys at Uber are really PC gaming Dev core Veterans :)
  14. albanuche

albanuche Member

I can't really comment on this build because it led me to this bug report. I had this problem before once, so it may not be related to this build.

I turned on HDR to check it with the new build ; it looked better but for me it was still unplayable (lots of flashing screens, dark side too dark,...). So I decided to turn it off, but couldn't access the settings menu. For some reason, while in the game, the Escape button does nothing and I have no way of accessing the menus. I had to do ALT+F4 to force quit the game.
  15. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

You need to build the orbital / deep space radar thingy, I think.
  16. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

I had that happen to me, and I don't even have any mods, I just thought that it was my game freaking out because it always crashed.
  17. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Somewhere a dev posted the exact numbers at the time. Dunno if they changed and dunno where it was. Probably the last patch thread.
    However the +X% -X% caption definitely sounds like the best solution.
    nobrains likes this.
  18. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Well maybe at the exact values as a tooltip, so advanced users can easily see them without having to calculate them
  19. vorell255

vorell255 Active Member

hell ya! We miss you man! Give us the details!
  20. kingjohnvi

kingjohnvi Member

Strategic Icons, even with Cinematic mode off, do not work after a certain range, at least not in the two games I have tried against AI.
    Quitch likes this.