Best Team, Period

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, June 18, 2011.

1. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

DALE
  2. De Troll

De Troll New Member

That seems a bit ridiculous. I know Sig hasn't played in a while, but no one matches up to him. He plays like an idiot when he isn't paying attention, but no sniper matches up to his talent, not even close. And I wouldn't be caught dead allowing someone to say that Deadpool even comes close to PU5H. And gunner is one of the most abundant classes in the game. There are gunners on Miracle's level, they're just all on the same team.
  3. destructamental

destructamental New Member

I swear I've seen this thread before.
  4. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

I'm sure we're talking about the present not the past. Sigmar doesn't play this game, neither does push. Maybe Chron is close to miracle, don't see the rest of the team being close at all. Actually forgot about yan. Him too.
  5. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Sig could hop on the game and instantly be the best sniper, as could PU5H for assassin. Chr0n's gunner and mine are on par with Jeff's, but he can only play assault and gunner and hates assault.
  6. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Time for me to stop trolling this thread & actually contribute my thoughts:

I'm guessing most of the players put forward so far are in the US, and as such I can't really vote for any of them; every time I play them on US host they rape, but when I play them on EU host even I do well to the point of being asked if I'm host & getting GG messages when I point out who the host is. When I have a laggy game I get called a noob by them & when they have a laggy game they quit. Maybe this should be 'who's the best US team, period' cos I have a tougher time against the likes of pandora & a couple of RF players than I do against some of the top US players for the reasons above.
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

This.
  8. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Gunner - Tom
    Support - Jon
    Assassin - Manouso
    Sniper - Chron
    Tank - Hawkshade
    Assault - Kckzi

This would no doubt be the team to beat Grand Prize in the glory days.
  9. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I am a melting pot of friendship
  10. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

OXYTEAM
  11. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

i've only really seen xenonox play mnc, so that's my only frame of reference, how good are these guys you're all mentioning compared to him?
  12. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

*Gets ready for more bragging*
  13. joker

joker Active Member

14. AARPS

AARPS New Member

so totally OT, but every time I see the title of the thread I can't help but imagine a whole team on the rag together, eating chocolates and pints of ice cream and crying to "when harry met sally" as a team.
  15. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Xenonox is GREAT (hell, maybe the best) against pub players, but against the better players being listed, he is nothing more than a minor inconvienence. In full on private games, he is completely useless and is basically a liability to his team as it's almost like playing a man down (which should never be the case for someone whose main class is a primary slayer class).

I said that without bragging about my individual skill. So fu wildman.
  16. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

17. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I'm willing to do this, as long as The Notebook is in the playlist too.
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

xeno is hard to place in skill level because his playstyle and lack of armor clash too much with the accepted metagame of competitive mnc.
  19. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Just saying that there seems to be a lot of bragging about being the best. Chron wonders why some people on the forums don't want to play competitevely, that's one reason.

Yes you guys are probably the best, you should be happy about that. Just don't rub it in everyone's faces, because if you do lose one day you guys will be given a lot of s*** about it.
  20. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

I tend to get abuse when I lose to them and if I win. Still... it's only a game & it makes me laugh.