"Best of/Ubies" v3 (voting only)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, February 10, 2012.

1. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

He is good, no lie there. Hence the arguably - I think they are both really good.
  2. joker

joker Active Member

im going to do this but for happy-face and morale
  3. choiio

choiio New Member

I would just to cast my vote to best positioning on sniper to Chron, he never stops to amaze me with how well he positions himself, thus giving Chron the award to best positioning on sniper, congrats man!
  4. joker

joker Active Member

bump
  5. sorewawatashi

sorewawatashi New Member

I nominate myself.
  6. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

I nominate myself for being the biggest Bio Hazard fanatic of all time.
  7. feedle

feedle Post Master General

best players for each class as of today?
    All depends what the motives are...
    kills?
    wins?
    domination?
    constant juice ?
  8. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

I believe constant juice is the main criteria.
  9. feedle

win>kills
    Most of the time its players who push bots dont get kills
    or
    most of the time its players who get kills but can't push bots

Theres a very thin line between both....
    Again if your playing for 1 million dollars and you need a win to get it what matters most?

Also if theres one person whos going to end the game quick wouldnt you want to stop that person the most?
  10. motherfknskill

motherfknskill Member

Damn, this **** is WAY OFF.. lol
  11. feedle

your right because not everyone speaks their words and theres so many players out there
  12. joker

joker Active Member

To put this in as reasonable as a sense possible, and taking into account skill will never relent from thinking he's the best (rightfully so, this is the attitude more players need), this vote took place during the height of competitive play from some of the best/most active players, including skill himself lol (OP lists voters).

Yes the entire community didn't vote, they also didn't go up against the best the game had to offer for over a year, but these voters did. And there likely is not a diamond in the rough unfound, these players/voters also played the game publically extensively as much as anyone else has, in most cases these are filled with top 30 earnings leaderboard players, including myself who's accounts combined total more than everyone except RustCLAN, and I always FR'd players I thought could hold their own and give it a shot (earnings indicate playtime). Majority (not everyone's) attitude toward us and refusal to play us when we are together also leads to the unspoken notion they believe it to be true, and will be until proven otherwise.

A new PM era is underway, lets see what the future holds
  13. RandomToon

Yes, you guys are the best. So good no one wants to play against you when you are together, and so good seperately that no one really needs to try their best because you will just pick up the slack for them or crush them so badly that they won't ever get any momentum going (you learn nothing with respawn, die, respawn). There, that was spoken.

New PM era is a little premature - we had three great nights of gameplay. A weekend does not an era make, although there are some people who are now WAY more confident and willing to give things a try. It is like starting to play a new game - nowadays, you have to beat the game on Normal before you can unlock Hard mode. Many people are just started on their Normal playthrough (pubs are Easy mode).

I am putting people on weird classes - if I see a support not leashing their gunner, I make them gunner next round so they understand WHY they need to leash him. If I see a gunner outrunning their support, I make them support and have them try to keep up with my gunner to understand why they weren't getting leashed...and it works in this setting because games can last long enough to give you enough chances to correct your mistakes, and by keeping skill levels closer people get the feeling there is something they can do to make it better, as opposed to chalking it up to "that guy is just too good" and ignoring their own role in things.

But in essence I agree; let's give it some time to see where it goes.
    Last edited: April 8, 2013
  14. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Everyone should honestly just take up swimming.
  15. RandomToon

In the Tool sense? Great song.
  16. joker

joker Active Member

This is a group of players I'd love to be a part of because I won't be forced to play slayer classes. You can instruct and teach so much better from the non primary slaying classes because you aren't occupied with doing a million things like I would normally be on assault.

The other night the team I drafted with wildman looked to be the underdog vs a team with Gunked Shammas and LeadLP while the rest of or team was rounded out with beginners. And even then we let them know to play whatever they want and we will fill in what's left and help them out along the way.

Trouble only started when after several hosting issues and randomtoons long disconnect Shammas made a lobby and played as is. I did what I would on either side, I played, I have NEVER quit vs overwhelming odds or came back pissy about it, why would I in a situation with nothing to lose? It was what happened in the lobby that people had a problem with, where two people trolled the shlt out of anyone willing to listen, yet all of us get grouped in as guilty lol

I'm not looking to prove anything, what do I have left to prove? Where can I go from here? Lol all I have left to do is teach and help new people
  17. RandomToon

Yeah, it was a couple of people trolling. I wasn't there so all I have is the word of others. No, you have nothing to prove. Yes, everyone is grouped in as guilty, myself included. I could have stepped up and said "******* no" but I chose to leave like a bitch and not man up and deal with it. I am trying to remedy that mistake.

Like I said in another thread, nothing stops anyone from hosting and nothing stops anyone from playing except for the host sending invites or not. Why that happens is only the business of the people involved - I have never had a problem with any one, and still don't. If people have a problem with me, I would love to discuss it privately.

That night was just a cluster **** and it annoyed me. I can talk to you about it in a party chat later on if you want.

I appreciate that you want to help people out. Your methods of teaching are certainly different than mine, and with certain people it can be WAY more effective. I would love to highlight a couple of people to you that I think woulde benefit from your help if you are interested.

I do thank you for your consideration on a message you sent that night though.
  18. feedle

I dont have a problem with any of youse guys.. the other players do...
    If you have a lobby full of people wanting to play and they wont play if 1 person is causing crap doesnt that ruin the lobby?

I remember when youse guys never let me pms and i was banned from playing them because i was bad.. then youse guys let me play. I hold no grudge from that day forward. You all gave me a chance to play and i learned more from what i did playing back with xenos privates of stacked team juice fest bs
  19. motherfknskill

motherfknskill Member

Lol i coulda had my friends vote too.. either way most Agressive? chron? Uhhhhhh no lol sorry.. and i still got mad votes regardless.. anyone who doubts my gunner has the most skill out of anybody to Ever play This game is retarded. Nuff said
  20. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Most deaths is not most aggressive, try again.