Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

I really wonder how they think these modders are modding.
  2. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Tell me about it.... stud ;)
  3. iCatastrophe408

iCatastrophe408 New Member

That person does you a simple churro helps right? Lol.. & tank gets his skills back the faster other than assault. Bronze you get back like.. 5-10secs if that.. hahaha.. gosh I love hate mail (;
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I agree 110%!
  6. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

7. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

I disagree with whatever this is supposed to be.
  8. sxd24

sxd24 Member

I believe this entire thread is relevant.
  9. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

Riptor?Riptar?ripytitytor? w/e the hell his name is sent me is had this to say"your a ***** I can't belive you camped inside your spawn" (background info. I joined the game late he and the sooooooooo awsome ramboAcrap where destroing the ball, so i did what anyone would do. pop outa my lil whole and shot ppl in the face TING) My response to this was " ooooo how cute you sent me mail" he then called me a scrub and left me bad feedback, not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.
  10. Lagoon7

Lagoon7 New Member

I laughed.

hard.
  11. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I don't think I've ever had any hate mail in mnc on xbox live too be honest. Had a guy named judge dread 123 nerd rage at my friends for cloaking their gamertag. I couldn't stop laughing because we beat him and then he nerd raged like he just lost his D&D 20 year character.
  12. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

You may not have gotten any, but you sure do send em out.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i remember him! he made a topic here that started as "gunner armor does nothing" and he turned it into "everyone but thee gunner needs a nerf and gunner needs buff."
  14. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Attached Files:

15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Lol thats a keeper mclovin
  16. Jet Magnum

Jet Magnum New Member

A guy by the name of "Fall Of Troy" (the formatting was different), sent me a message saying "SH*T ON". It was a really good match even though my team lost. I replied that it was a really good game and he did give me a hard time. His response was: "BLOCKED SCRUB". My last reply just insisted on it being a good game.

Now here's a few random facts:

1. We both were using the same class.

2. Both had the same number of kills, whereas I had one death, he died thrice.

3. I don't know about him, but at least I was all the time keeping an eye out, as we both played rather aggressively.

4. I don't even consider myself a good player, just average with random lucky moments.

I don't even know why people take a form of entertainment so serious.
  17. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

That's not hate mail. That's an annoyed that you pub stomping kids talked ****. It was pathetic, and you kids should be ashamed that you're that pathetic. Hate mail was the 20+ msgs I got from your party of 6 because you finally were able to beat me. Really, really, sad. Because I guarantee, none of you will ever stay in a pub with me again, unless you have at least 4 friends with you.

Please get off my nuts randies, I don't give a **** about tryhards or pub stompers.

As most people could tell, I haven't cared about MNC lately, and have cared about the forums less. Although I probably won't come back to look at all your nerdy responses, I'll just end with this.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: January 14, 2011
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Sounds like a party of 6 finally took Deadeye down. See? I knew there was a way!

Team Jon#'s now recruiting.
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

20. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

I've gotten hate mail from that dude every time I've played with him. He'll stay in a lobby until he wins a game and then send out a message like that, even if he's lost the last five.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.