Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunked

gunked New Member

Thread needs more hate :evil:

He sent the first message while in spawn but an assassin in his party got our moneyball down and juiced on it along with an assault.
    [​IMG]
  2. joker

joker Active Member

this is the same guy who used to tell me and miracle that we dont play the game right because we only go for kills
  3. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

i need more hatemail
  4. meat

meat New Member

I've just read AlphabetTaco's bio about kill whores and it was pretty pathetic.

People can do whatever the fook they want especially at the fact that they paid their own money.
    Last edited: December 3, 2011
  5. gunked

gunked New Member

He joined my party and I asked him if he could teach me how to play assault :lol:
  6. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

alphabettaco cares about winning in a game that doesn't track losses?
  7. joker

joker Active Member

somebody has a problem with killwhoring in publics, i'll alert the press!
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Got asked by a guy (this is word for word) "WHY YOU PLAY AS NEIGER" :?
  9. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I'm proud to announce that I got some guy to message me for near a solid 12 hours back and forth about how bad I am. Some guy named Apocalypse something.

And, got Deadeye pissed after three quickscope headshots in a row. Though, can't say I blame him. They were all as lucky as hell, and damned rage inducing. Didn't make the messages any less amusing though.
  10. meat

meat New Member

^
    I also got pissed when you escaped host migration and popped my head lol. I left 'cuz it was frozen (though the kill feed was okay)
  11. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Is that when everyone else but me insisted on standing still? And not spawning? Or doing anything? After killing four people and waiting a whole minute, I just ended up quitting.
  12. meat

meat New Member

It was frozen. The kill feed was somehow working.
  13. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Huh. Well, it was an interesting sight.
  14. gunked

gunked New Member

for anyone that has not seen these

Hatemail:

[​IMG]

Compliments: (I deleted some so i only have this one :cry: )

[​IMG]

Nutrider:
    [​IMG]

LOLWTF:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  15. joker

joker Active Member

There used to be a place for this discussion, but having fun is against the rules, and when the cheek is turned some weiner runs around narking
  16. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

......wha?

Anyway, funnily enough he just messaged me. Again. I'm gunna see if I can break some kind of record for continuous hate mail.

The gamertag is:

xAP0CALYPSE420xx
  17. joker

joker Active Member

not sure if you're serious random, but there was like a 13 page thread called "the best of apocalypse420" think i was the first to get the ball rolling when we beat him and he flipped and challenged me 1v1 halo reach, then i kicked the sh!t out of him 1v1 in reach and he had a total meltdown and messaged my entire FList about how i need to unblock him because he was sending me messages at an alarming rate when we kicked him from the party after rubbing in how i just beat him badly in 2 games, 1 which he called me out to play lol the rest is/was history, then turntables complained about it and got the tread removed. /shock!
  18. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Oh. Darn. I haven't been on in a while, but after my email notified me, I figured I should share some gold. Gold that everyone else seems to have had access to already.

Who is this turntables fellow that insisted on being a selfish *****? Such amusement is easily worth fifteen dollars.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I love you. While it's easy to brush him off, his insistence, and stupidity, would be maddening if I didn't assume he's a 10 your old kid with Down's Syndrome.
  19. joker

joker Active Member

yeah, most of us have learned that no matter what you do or say logic just does not apply to him, its like a dumbed down version of deadeye, so anything you do or say to him needs to just be a troll lol eventually he will just claim to mute/block you saying he wins and asks if you're mad

edit: if u bring up how i beat him 1v1 in reach he will lose his mind saying how i created a hacked map and that it was not DMR start (it was MLG Slayer at MLG Sanctuary lol). tom usually likes to add that i told everyone i made him cry in the chat
    Last edited: December 7, 2011
  20. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Whoops my baed!
    Last edited: December 7, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.