Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Lol if he did that him and apocalypse must be related.
  2. joker

joker Active Member

deadeye does it all the time. blocked, sends message, blocked, sends message, quits forums, posts, quits forums, posts, all he needs to do is send his friends **** pix and he's brett favre
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

[​IMG]

The messages he sends, I truly believes he talks to himself. :lol: "One day you'll go outside." Priceless.
  4. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

That's not ur hatemail, just saying u shudda quoted that. :roll: :? :cool: :oops:
  5. joker

joker Active Member

i think it was kckzi who saida long time ago to me that deadeye is everything he says he hates. a nerd, a tryhard, a pub-whatever, a pubstomper, a ragequitter, never goes outside. once more good gunners started to surface in the community he immediately hi-tailed it out of here, running as fast as he could in one direction while yelling in the other that everyone is afraid of him.
  6. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Yeah, I've been seeing Gunners that are better than him now. Gunners that can claw better, are less predictable, and all around harder to kill. Last game I played with him as a Gunner was months ago, and he rage quit after I assassinated him once.
  7. joker

joker Active Member

After a night of Gears, miracle and i decide to pubstomp a few games of MNC till we get bored, and then:

[​IMG]
    Funny story, i didnt juice until well into the second half of that game, and fully upgraded all my skills to avoid buying juice lol some people i tells ya
  8. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Mad-eye sounds like a redneck. Who knew?
  9. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

I got Deadeye ragemail too. It was pretty funny.
  10. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

UPLOAD~!
    and
    i dont think he knows who YOU are
  11. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Should have just told him that it was the actual point of the game.

Usually works for me.
  12. teapot

teapot Post Master General

deadeye saw me in a game but I had my volume down too low to hear him. As soon as I entered the pre-game lobby he did the usual oh look it's teapot what a nerd blah blah. Once the teams split we ended up on the same team, and he proceeded to talk trash for the last 10 seconds of the countdown.. oh you're lucky you're on my team so I don't have to make you rage quit etc. As soon as the game started he completely stopped talking trash about me which I thought was funny. Instead he was talking trash about oragnous for a while. I'm not sure why or what exactly he was saying.

he then rage quit after dieing a couple times to the 3-4 snipers on the other team who just shot bots with exploding rounds for the whole game. I'd rage quit too at that point though.
  13. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I'm surprised there's no new essays in this topic about how everybody is a nerd and stuff
  14. teapot

teapot Post Master General

if someone lets him know we've been laughing at him for a few pages, he's sure to come in here a ragin'.

I bet he's got an essay he just copys and pastes.
  15. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Jesus, Rustclan

Calm yo breasts

[​IMG]
  16. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I've made rustCLAN ragequit a few times but he never sent me any voice messages
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Sadly you can't use Google Translate for voice messages.
  18. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I saw what you did there
  19. royalal

royalal Member

I had 15 voicemails from RustCLAN in a row because I owned him and his party of jackbots/gapshot level players. I would have screenshotted them but the messages already cycled through. I do have a few recorded on my iPhone, they are pretty hilarious.

He kept saying he owned me even though he never managed to kill me.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

some nobody (i honestly dont remember who) sent miracle a FR in a lobby i guess bc he was a jackbot and steamrolled the lobby the previous game on gunner. miracle declined it and the kid followed up with a message saying RustCLAN was better than him. we got a kick out of it lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.