Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Pinchy

Mr Pinchy New Member

lol just noticed that, sorry about that i get amped up when people spew crap about me. That was good though and I love that reference
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Glad I could get a reaction out of someone here. :) The well has run rather dry as of late. :(
  3. Mr Pinchy

Mr Pinchy New Member

Well kudos to you I'm still laughing over here.
  4. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Yeah, no. You ONLY play Assault, never seen you play another class.
    You consistently quit games against me and Random. Last time I checked, 2 people =/= 3 man party.
  5. joker

joker Active Member

pinchy i focused on you bc i knew i would get a reaction and hatemail, and low and behold i succeeded, hell you even made an uber account. you never leave your half of the map vs decent players, and i get all the juice i want vs bad assaults like u because u have no map presence or control so i melee all the bots i want. your team was better than mine every time and i still outslayed u and sent u retreating to your base every time. we had similar kills assault v assault when i focused on u the entire game and u focused on my 5-20 teammates, says something doesnt it? how do u kill someone who runs away every time? ding ding ding! with juice! then i doubled up the entire room in kills on gunner at spunky while u just juice camped your half of the map for 17 minutes. you didnt beat me, my pub teams are just pitiful and both games went to OT victories thanks to your tryhard assassins. see how you fare in a private match, this entire community knows i'd run circles around you and your 24/7 pub assault
  6. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

I dont have an assault class...I WIN!!! (only get my assault class if i go against a party of 6 and they all go assault), and why do you leave when you go up against a party of 3 or more? I just stay cuz i love a good challenge.
  7. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Oh damn! Chron is iNcEnSeD! And you liar! you went assault against me when i was a snipin! :mrgreen:
  8. joker

joker Active Member

i love playing assault vs anyone outside of the few i have respect for their assault ability bc they are 100% predictable. 90% of them grenade camp for juice and chase kills on bad players, the other 10% jump while they do it
  9. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Pinchy is bad, and only plays Assault.

Nuff said.

And I claim to be among this 100%.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:oops:
  11. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

You're still one of the best slam-only gunners I've ever played!! :)
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Has anyone noticed the trend of bad players shifting toward Pub-Assault rather than Pub-Assassin? I mean, not long ago if a player knew he was going to be out gunned or out played, he would just play Assassin and completely avoid other Pros. Now, it's Pub-Assaults for days. For example, a month ago Assaults were my second least killed enemy Pro, and now they're my second highest.

On the positive side, at least there are less bot-slaying Assassins out there now and I can have a straight up gun fight instead of having to worry about my bots.
    Last edited: October 16, 2011
  13. joker

joker Active Member

lol the more i read lief and randoms posts the more i like them
  14. joker

joker Active Member

this is so true, i hate people who look to end pubs immediately with assassin, the class is downright boring in pubs
  15. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

There's not much I can say. He only plays Assault. Only. Any claims made otherwise are complete and utter bullshittery.

He has no Healing, no Blade kills, no Dual Minis. I'm not even sure he's used the Annihilator.

Plus he hides in his base and sends rage mail after the game about how it wasn't fair for [X] reason.
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Not entirely true. It is actually very satisfying to counter someone's Pub-Assassin and double their K/D while stretching a game out until the 2 minute mark and then destroying their ball. It makes them think twice about how "good" they really are.
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

:cry:
  18. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

If I play pub-Assassin, I try not to push bots in too far. Maybe a little further than halfway. Then it's assassinate-spam until other team pushes in. Push back, assassinate spam. I think it's fun :p
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^
    That's how you're a'sposed to play Pub-Assassin! I've been in plenty Lief's lobbies. With or against him, I always have fun.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

i rarely play assassin in pubs but when i do i dont even slash the bots i just kick melee them and go purely for kills lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.