Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

^
    Shotgun support is for tryhards
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

3. Onecanofsprite

Onecanofsprite New Member

I don't play it any more, I only really played it to piss people off. I only really play Sniper and tank any more.
  4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

That Jezza XD is a Xeno fangirl.
  5. joker

joker Active Member

At least you're not Arctic Fox's friend because then he would have to call off the friendship if you beat him and made him rage *Looks to Wildman* :cry:
  6. F5in

F5in New Member

Why is Artic Fox telling other people to learn how to spell with multiple grammar mistakes in his messages and the fact that he can't even spell arctic. Why is he calling other people hicks when he's one of the most hick-sounding people on this game?
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Cuz his black. Like YOU said, black people are dumb.
  8. F5in

F5in New Member

but WHY MAN WHY
  9. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He still has me muted :?

What was the message you sent him? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEQUIT /WILDMAN'S FRIEND (?)

Fox has changed his GT to An Arctic fox, so it is actually spelled correctly now.
  11. F5in

F5in New Member

lmao he paid to correct a typo, good stuff
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

Does no one get hate mail anymore or what?

I HAS IT AND I SHALL FEED YOU :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh xAP0CALYPSE420X how we adore you so <3
    [​IMG]
  13. pree3z

pree3z New Member

He sent me some hate mail, too.
    He sent me a voice message detailing why I'm garbage.
    I tried adding him :(
    Last edited: October 9, 2011
  14. TheBoom84

TheBoom84 New Member

Where to begin...

He sends soooo much hate mail. So I sent a FR and preferred him.
  15. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

I got "ur a (female part)" a few days ago from some sore loser. He had the word "sniper" in his name or something. Or maybe it was "scope". Can't remember, it was pretty forgettable. Anyway, I pretty much destroyed this loser at least three games in a row before receiving this message. I asked him why he was mad. He replied "Ya I got 16-3 so I'm pretty sure I'm not mad". The initial message wasn't particularly outsanding in terms of hate-mail I frequently receive for utterly destroying my victims, however the second message was pretty funny since:

A) None his those kills were on me, they were from the many newbies in our game.
    B) Despite his apparently awesome K/D, he had no idea how to actually play the game as I single-handedly lead a team of bots into his base in every game to kill his moneyball's shields.
    C) All of his deaths were by my hand, and he ran and hid like a little girl whenever I was nearby.

Poor sport, I say. Buck up. Learn to be better. Like me :)
  16. joker

joker Active Member

i love how apocalypse brings up "this isnt halo like" that means something. check his bungie profile, hes a pure big-team-battle and social slayer tryhard. i stomped the living sh!t out of him 1v1 in halo reach following up on some butthurt mnc match lol kid has no idea how to play halo, he tries to camp, chases like no tomorrow, a completely predictable moron. the 1v1 is in chron1cle's file share, il be getting the account back soon or you can prolly view it by sending the account a FR from the mnc lifetime leaderboards
  17. pree3z

pree3z New Member

Not sure if I was being trolled

Attached Files:

18. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

^^^^
    Naww dawg he just be trollin. Pretty cool in party chat.
  19. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

Naww dawg he just be ragin. Sounds like Mike Tyson in party chat.
  20. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Someone had a go at me today for "hacking" when all I was doing was buying Juice and gaining it from using melee on bots.

I'm sorry, but when ever did Gameplay elements actually become "hacking"?

I told him I bought Juice and he was all "NO! NOBODY GETS JUICE THAT QUICKLY!".

Considering the fact that none of the Juice Machines were being used and using melee on bots gains Juice quicker.

Oh and collecting Juice also helps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.