Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellowbusiness

Mellowbusiness New Member

i was told that "a good sniper doesnt rely on bodyshots"

I dont give a *beep* who the hell am i trying to impress? you died, i did my job and thats that.

Also doesnt affect me much since sniper is my least played class and (ironicly) every time i choose him, its some laggy mexican connection im playing on.

but i raged once (ingame) at this dude who was this terrible assault who gets shot once and i have to play hide and seek with him and he keeps running till i meet up with a charging tank and then he kills me and taunts for 30 minutes.

so i decide to play as assault and own his face.
  2. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I've been told this as well. I don't get why people say this, either. If you are jumping around I am going to aim for your body. "A good sniper always goes for the sure shot."

If I have a clear headshot OR you are a Gunner, you better believe I am going to hear that "ding" though. ;)
  3. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

I'm in no position to judge that player and no one else is if they were not in that match to witness it. Lag does make some player 'appear' as they cheated.
  4. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Haha. Don't worry about Sink8 or DOJAssassin.. apparently they lose a lot, and complain a lot
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

;)
  6. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Proof that Team Oxyteam is a bunch of modders, as I received this tonight as we continued to RUIN THE COMMUNITY!!!

COMMUNITY RUIN'T!!! CANCEL CHRISTMAS!!!

[​IMG]
  7. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

gosh damn the xbl is srs bzns, you know?
  8. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Public custom matches... ruining the community, 6 people at a time :lol:
  9. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

No, You are the team and you are modding.
  10. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Some guy named "Fearless Feedle" sent me like 5 messages tonight after his team camped my spawn with ice traps and 3 firebases. I went 9-2 because I couldn't really leave the base, so I just popped out and quick scoped a couple people. 3-4 of them being this kid. After the match, someone complained about them camping our base. I added "And Juice-rushing". His messages started out "lol ragequit". I said "I went 9-2 and left at the end of the match. That is not a "ragequit". He sends me a message back saying "hahahahahaha you lose buddy... YOU LOSE AND YOU RAGE QUIT!!! BOTTOM LINE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA." I reply "Whatever you say kid" and he comes back with some fictitious story about how I "cried like a baby" and "ragequit bigtime". I killed this moron 4 times(most of them being quickscope headshots) and he sends me hate mail. Hilarious. I preferred him as a player because he is too easy to kill. The game before this one I killed him on his sniper about 9 times. Oh, and everything I have in quotes is verbatim. I typed it straight off the messages.

/lolz
  11. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

For more on fearless/drunken feedle aka dark evil: feel free to visit the Gamefaqs forums and watch as your IQ drops by 85%.
  12. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

I think the problem is he hasn't made enough threads yet.
  13. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

Someone sent me a message that read "Aim bot"

I responded asking what an "Aim bot" is.

He just says "you dumb $#$, you're a @#$# aim bot."

I was sniping, and i'm not that good with it, i just figure i'll shoot as many bullets as i can and eventually i'll hit someone in the head. I guess he didn't like me spamming the sniper down that lane.
  14. AARPS

AARPS New Member

wtf does that mean? I've heard that term and never really knew what it meant and that doesn't clear it up at all. :oops:
  15. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Itsa mod that whenever you are shooting near someome the Aim Bot makes sure it's an automatic Headshot, so you shot, you get a hotshot, its that simple, actually probly one of the most disgusting mods out there. to admit you are so bad at aiming you need Aim Bot to help you out.
  16. AARPS

AARPS New Member

^Thx.

Doesn't that make "you're the aim bot" a compliment? That's what I would call hate mail fail.
  17. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

hehe. Anyone play H2 when they released Warlock, and since it was on people's hard drives they could mod on it? People flying through the air, AR shooting sniper bullets, with aim bots. Fun.

I got a "reported" msg when I changed my clan tag to hax<, and went 72-2 against some kids. Even some kid on my own team sent me **** talk msgs saying "only nerds mod video games".
  18. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

It was always the worst on Terminal in H2 with the modding. People flying above you shooting a scarab gun like a machine gun sucks, almost as bad as Xenonox walkin on the walls raining down bullets from dual miniguns.
  19. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

It completely ruined Team Hardcore for a good while. Between Warlock and Sanctuary, you could never find a legit game.
  20. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Yea. I was never bothered by Terminal because I played THC, but I remember it got so bad people would listen to their xboxs because you could tell a difference in the sounds between the DLC maps and the other maps, and you would back out if you heard Warlock starting up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.