Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joker

joker Active Member

MNC, so serious, it ruins friendships.
  2. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:cry: So true :cry:
  3. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

aRainbowUnicorn sent me a message asking if I was mad because I could only get kills while deployed as a Gunner. I lol'd.
  4. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

TheJosh lost in a 4v4 private versus us, went 8-0 and sent me multiple voice messages telling me how much better than me he was, and that his Gunner could claw better than I could. He said go post it on the forums so here I am.

Also, regarding that whole Gunked thing I just read: All the people telling Gunked he's bad, are actually a lot worse than Gunked. He obviously just played better Pub Assault against them because he's actually decent at it.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

that kid is so ridiculous. He thinks all we do is talk about him, he said all me and my friends do is post **** about him. I don't know what world he's living in.
  6. joker

joker Active Member

7. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Sounds EXACTLY like this pub Assault I came across, his GT was Light My Pyre.

Dude camped in his base, grenading to get juice. Would dash straight back to his spawn if he saw u when he wasn't juiced. He sent me some rage message afterward, then he started harassing me in the forums. Musta REALLY pissed him off.
  8. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

internet is serious business
  9. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Apparently
  10. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

Where the Hell are you Tom#?
  11. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Lol!
  12. Manouso

Manouso New Member

I believe the unprovoked message I got was "You're on H&S? hah" or something like that after I lost while playing solo with low level teammates.
  13. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

@Immortal303
    You obviously didn't read my posts. I'll write it again so you'll understand.

I played Assault and camped on purpose just to troll you. The last time we played, I went Gunner and pooped on you. You were camping on that match so I spawn mortared you like you spawn struck me.

Almost forgot this.

Immortal303 is the best MNC player in history.
  14. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

You also dropped the f bomb on my friend when the game ended so I figured "why not message him? He sounds pretty mad"
  15. joker

joker Active Member

So you lie about not sending the first msg to get hatemail, then justify it bc he was mad at your friend for being bad. Seems like you were looking for any reason to get under his skin bc you beat him with clearly uneven teams. Bravo.
  16. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

Lol, you're that guy that bitched about the random assault on my team juice chaining, even though he wasn't, when you were buying juice practically the entire match. I called you out on it and then you got pissed and left.

Classy.
  17. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

Except the teams weren't uneven at all. Both of our teams were completely awful and it's not like we were keeping them in their spawn the entire match. He did badly by his own account and was clearly pissed afterwards.
  18. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Ladies, STFU & play
  19. Laser Dragon

Laser Dragon New Member

that wouldnt really prove anything.
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

It's better than them having pissing contests in pubs where it doesn't matter at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.