Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I'm pretty sure every single one of you dumb sonsab*tches completely missed Lief's point.
  2. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I would like to place my hopes on most missing it on purpose. The only valid response was Tom's, though I do disagree with it.
  3. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

Whatever bro. That's not how I play Assault, but go on sounding off like you actually have a pair. You've got a real bad case of internet tough guy going on, and it isn't a good look. I didn't trash talk you at all. I said you acted like a douche bag, which is pretty much proven by your behavior in game as well as the forum. I never trashed you or said anything along the lines of "Your mom is the only thing that sucks balls more than you". I just commented on how your unearned air of superiority is extremely off-putting and you deserve any hate message you get. I guess that's trash talk to you, and if it is, you've got some weak game son. But this is coming from a "worthless excuse for a player" that just happened to have plastered your *** all over LazerRazor. :lol:
    Last edited: July 27, 2011
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

lol!
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

6. BOOM-STICK

BOOM-STICK New Member

True Dat. On a separate not; lol stupid argument is stupid. But I side with DonnyD slightly, because he just seems like he has less of a superiority complex. Though, I don't believe Lief deserves hate mail as no one does. Well, besides Feedle anyway.
  7. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Everyone deserves hate mail. It's the spice of the internet life.
  8. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Wait, liefglinde actually plays this game? I thought he just joined and quit games over and over
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

10. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Oddly enough I don't get much hate mail...
    Wonder why?

Please people send me some!
  11. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Gimme your GT, and I'll insult your mother for 5 Microsoft points a word.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

"Scrim us, F*ggot!" was the last message I sent you. Does that count?
  13. BOOM-STICK

BOOM-STICK New Member

Gimme your GT, I'm looking for a payment.
  14. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

Feedle, you're not good enough to get hate-mail. What you get, is nerd-mail.
  15. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Played a game last night against a guy called chaos lord zex. He was gunner i was sniper, at the end of the game he was saying i had aim bot and unlimited health too because i was taking no damage apparently.

The next game he was on my team as a support and he just followed me round healing me saying yep, you heal too fast you defo cheating. Lmfao, funny thing is im a garbage sniper, if he would have met one of the good ones im sure he would have committed suicide in real life.
  16. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Err..... it's funny because Random and I destroyed you in that game. All we did was sit around with ice traps and double grapple people. And you still couldn't beat us. Not sure what imaginary game you were thinking of.

I've no interest in watching my team get massacred by you and The Dude, since you guys are always playing together.
  17. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

18. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Yo wassup DUDE?
  19. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

Apparently Liefglinde has early onset Alzheimers. Don't worry bro. I'm pretty sure you have a few good years left before you lose your shiat all together.
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I get it! lol!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.