Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Wow. Guy yesterday stops and starts taunting in the middle or the spawn door. I tell him to move he says Mad brah?We sent a few messages.and he ask me whats my K/D and for me to "get known." So I send him a message laughing at the K/D part and telling him mine is way higher than his and that I am known by alot of the greats.So he sends me a message about my K/D. It read:IDK about MNC the only game I care about stats in is black ops. NOW WHY WOULD YOU ASK ABOUT MY K/D IN MNC AND ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK OPS?!?! Idiots play this game now... His name was o ExcepTionaL o incase any of you guys have ever played with/against him.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

on the topic of assaults flying out of icetraps, i think it is unfair that an assassin can melee and be near impossible to hit in the head in an icetrap.
  3. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Huh. That's gotta be a record.
  4. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Oh snap.
  5. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

Even when she's standing still, this game's piss poor hit detection makes it near impossible to get a headshot on them.
  6. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Also, I would just like to point out that we have yet to pay.

What's the cost Hudson?
  7. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I'll ban one person for every 50 pages in this thread.
  8. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Reminds me of that button where you press it, someone dies, and you get a million dollars.

EDIT: Also, do we get a say in who's banned? Say, for a day or two. Just for teh lulz. Hell, make the first one me. Well, second. LET'S GET TO A HUNDRED PAGES E'RBODY!!!
  9. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Just got into my first lobby of the day, and a guy in the lobby (someone i've never played with) named 'o MoDDeR xD o' messages me:

"just hang yourself seriously"

really confused as to why I got the hate, didn't have a mic on or anything like that
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

oddly enough, I meleed him twice tonight and no message. :?
  11. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

some guy sent me a paragraph long message about how he humilited me because he headshotted me once :roll:
  12. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

hah nice! i reckon the message was meant for someone else.. infact maybe that message was meant for you :p
  13. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

what was his GT? I got some similar msg
  14. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I think it's unfair that Assassin is the only class that can't set off an ice trap without being in it.
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

16. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

But with smoke bombs and large jumping already do you need something to set it off?
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

snipers gunners and supports can set off icetraps without getting stuck...
  18. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Don't know if it was on purpose but you didn't say assualt. :)
  19. BOOM-STICK

BOOM-STICK New Member

I was playing on G3 with a terribad team and the other team had like 3 bot players/ I decided to take initiative and kill everything I could in the entire length of the match. (With Remember the Name pumping me up.) When the match was over I went something like 43-3-5 with 100+ bot kills. While the person lowest beneath me on the other team wasn't even positive. So I leave the pregame lobby because I was in the mood for FO3. When I left I got a message from someone who was at the bottom of the score board saying, "lol we kicked ur ***."

I found it kind of funny and responded by saying "Lol my *** got kicked by a noob."

He got...really mad after that.
  20. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

You forgot to mention the Tank and Assault. Assault grenade Launcher and Tank's Product Grenade. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.