Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I already posted my OH SNAP of the day, but if I hadn't, THEN I WOULD RIGHT NOW.
  2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

You can troll me all you like, I couldn't care less. I don't trash talk people unless they trash talk me. And when someone as worthless as Donny D trash talks me, you better believe I'm not gonna take it quietly. And Dead Stretch, I understand that you're defending him, but it's making you look worse. Just thought I'd put that out there.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I'm not really defending, it's more like if Randomdude came here and said he knows you can play other classes. Smack talk aside. :D
  4. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Well I know I can play other classes, and I haven't played Assassin much at all lately either. Whether or not you believe has no bearing on what I will or will not play. I play every class, albeit not as well as one another. I can play Assassin, Tank, and Support well. I never claimed to be able to play the other 3.

That aside, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I've only ever seen you play Tank well. In a game in which you went Assassin, you bottomed out our team at 2-7.
  5. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Didn't you do this exact same thing to me like two days ago? I think you said it best when you said...
    Also, from a relatively unbiased third party perspective, dead stretch isn't the one looking dumb in this argument
  6. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

On the contrary, you were the one camping your base until you had juice. And then you proceeded to juice chain. I was always on the front lines in the games I played against you.
  7. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I feel like Beetlejuice.

I have trouble following this, so I'm just gunna say this.

Donny D is made and bade.

Deadstretch is confuzzling.

Lief is just plain made.

And Kckzi be trollin'.
  8. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

So what are your guys' thoughts on Crest White Strips?
  9. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I was merely remarking on the hypocrisy of sending hate messages about flying out of ice traps, then doing it repeatedly yourself later the same day, when it benefits you (not that I care that people fly out of my traps, I do it all time, I just think it's funny he complained about it, then did it). Also, I can see how you being called out about your hypocrisy would lead you to lie about my gameplay, but please control yourself.

You obviously have no idea what trolling is...
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

What? Isn't that another term for when you quote someone? See? I'm doing it right now. Duh.
  11. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

I distinctly remember you standing on the archway outside your base on ammo mule (when there was space to push up) until you had enough money to juice chain.. And do you really expect someone to handicap themselves by not flying out of ice traps when everyone else does? When I complain about fuel prices being too high, am I suppose to just stop using fuel and not be able to drive to work, then lose my job, house and girlfriend?
  12. silly support

silly support New Member

The ultimate troll thread created by a mod? Applause!!!
  13. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Urwelcome.

I don't think I was a mod when I made this thread, but its been so long I can't remember.
  14. silly support

silly support New Member

you created a toll thread and got made a mod? Uber make the best decisions!!!!! just like abandoning the popular platform for mnc to concentrate on the version no one plays.

Bravo!!!!
  15. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I've no reason to lie about your gameplay. I also lack any particular reason to dislike you. I'm saying exactly what I saw. And what I saw was you sitting in your base until you had juice, leaving your base to use it, then running right back in there.
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

kckzi does it for teh lulz.
  17. silly support

silly support New Member

18. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Is Feedle back already? Goddamn, that was fast.
  19. silly support

silly support New Member

Feedle is a paedophile but you already knew that.
  20. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I think you mean

/banned
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.