Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I only juiced once and it was to knock you off the map without dying. I stayed in the base because I was the acting "Support". I was the only reason we didn't lose in the first 3 minutes with you and the other Support just chain juice rushing us. It is an objective game, and I was playing objectively. That's why I had my ice traps on the sides of my base so we didn't get the ball dropped in minutes. Worked though, didn't it?
  2. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

Yup. Sure did.

I need to keep an eye out for those nasty traps on the ground and avoid them better. Though it'll be slightly easier once DLC rolls through with the ice trap nerf. (Where you would get frozen even after it's already activated)
    Also need to get a better understanding of the range on those traps. Sometimes I do see them and try to sneak past them but still set them off. Only if Supports had a jet pack or a charge attack...
  3. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I'm sure you might be a competent player, but because of those 8 straight juice rushing games, I will leave if I see you in a lobby. That is the most annoying thing in this game. I would rather be sniped through a wall than get chain juiced 6 times in a row.
  4. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I got my FIRST Hate Mail today~!

Well, actually, I was accused of cheating. For the first time. In ANYTHING. Bahaha.
    I'll post it later, with pictures.

Long story short, I finished 26 - 22 - 6 (or something like that) in a game and a guy who I kept killing was mad because I did so well and accused me of hacking because my katana kept killing his Gold Armored Gunner with a backgrapple (which it can).

Of course, he's probably just misinformed, so being the martyr I am, I asked his friend (since he himself blocked me) to direct him to this site, so that I could guide him to the Endorsement results and he can see for himself.

Everyone knows that the only person who can survive a backgrapple from a katana is a tank with Bronze Armor (unless someone is overhealed, of course).
  5. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I believe its silver or above with passive 3.
  6. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

That's what I thought at first, too. Then for some reason it was hammered into my head that Bronze etc, was the case.

Guess I was right the first time. Maybe I should review the Endorsement results myself, eh? Hahaha~!
  7. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I tested it with bronze armor and it has a sliver of health left. It was I who hammered that into her head. ;) I guarantee Bronze still has some health with passive 3.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

its silver armor passive 2. though it leaves you with nearly no health afterwards.
  9. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Go try it. Bronze leaves a very small amount of health. Why would I make it up?
  10. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

This is strange, are you sure you are using the Katana? Because i'm pretty sure we HAVE tested it before.

I can do it again when I log on tonight.
  11. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I am 150% positive.
  12. tlbww

tlbww New Member

DoAJAssassin wrote:

"Ain't with that op class r u."

It was referencing my decent play of gunner tonight. He played AZAZN. All he did was run straight at me cloaked, I'd hear him, slam, and he would die. Other times my team and I would randomly kill and expose him through regular play ie. bullet spray, shaveice (hack shave ftw), and the random headcrab or mortar shot that just got lucky.

Not your night dude. Get over yourself.
    Last edited: November 30, 2010
  13. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

DOJAssassin is usually a pretty solid player, i thought... I end up matched against him fairly often and while he does rage quit if he gets the slightest inclination he is going to lose, he has always seemed competent in the games I have played against him.
  14. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

It's DOJAssassin. I know because I played him and several of his friends tonight. I got the msg "smbd" by him and another friend, a few games later I asked "wtf is smbd" and one of the micd up to inform me it's "suck my big D". You learn something new every day.
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

16. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

lol. nothing like recycled nerd rage
  17. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Confirmed - Bronze Armour and Passive 3 will leave you a sliver of health.
  18. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

That is strange. Prior to Dlc releasing I'm 99% sure we tested that and found you needed silver. Maybe I'm combining headshot vs back stab survival levels in my head.

Edit: title update, not dlc
  19. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Billy Mays is disappointed in your errors.
  20. tlbww

tlbww New Member

Here's the original msg. I also found out I had a nice gift from Sink8

[​IMG]

Come on you people: this is a video game and, you are playing with some decent players. There shouldn't be any raging against solid competition. Do they think anyone actually cares about rage mail? I call it a rite of passage. Any game that I'm somewhat okay at, I will probably get rage mail from someone who's mad b/c I beat them. The only game I can think of that I've not received rage mail is castlevania hd and that's because, I only played co-op.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.