Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

clever.
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Simply brilliant.

I'm being sarcastic, if you can't tell.
  3. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

It doesn't surprise me people send you crappy messages. I've played with you once and you were a huge DB the entire match, but that's how you play, so whatever. Then you sent me messages about how you had no respect for me because I was glitching when I flew out of ice traps as an Assault. You can kill and taunt me as much as you want, but to go and call me a cheater/glitcher is just a bitter, sophomoric move. You wholeheartedly deserve any grief messages you get simply because you behave like an *******.
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I'm just going to through this out there it's obvious the Assault jetpack "trick" while in an ice trap is not a glitch/exploit/cheat. It has been brought to Uber's attention since day one and it has not been fixed on the PC version.

I know you all despise the PC version but it's a good tell of what should and shouldn't be allowed in game or what is or isn't a glitch.
  5. TomwazEREBoo

TomwazEREBoo New Member

I don't hate the pc version, i just wish the xbox version would get some updates
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

All I have to say is, Royalal is nutless. Likes to talk **** while he hides behind a party, but doesnt have the nads to play without his party.
  7. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

So if what I'm hearing is correct, the Uber devs are well aware of the current situation with assaults being able to fly out of ice traps. If that's the case, then I've lost a lot of respect for them.

So the assault gets to escape from the clutches of an ice trap but no other class does? How is that even REMOTELY fair?
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

tank and assassin can charge thru them and get out fine.
  9. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I've found a very difficult way to get through icetraps as a gunner or tank. Charging through it as a tank is still probably it's best way to go about it.

I like knowing a sniper can't completely camp and rely on icetraps for all it's headshots. I think it balances the class, you guys think it nerfs it. The game has so many variables that a good sniper can still outplay a good assault so let's stop complaining about the glitches that are at everyone's use.
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

DB?

I'm remaining adamant that it's a glitch/exploit/cheat until it is officially said otherwise. In no uncertain terms. Because the mere thought of that being allowed, purposefully, into the game, is ridiculous. Maybe, just maybe, that'd be fair with the 360 being updated fully. Otherwise, no. F*ckin. Way.

Them knowing is one thing. Knowing and purposefully refusing to fix is another thing entirely. Should that be the case, my "LOVIN' UBER" meter would fall dramatically. It would be fair in theory (Ice Traps aren't all powerful) if it wasn't in junction with a class that can Bomb the Sniper, his traps, or Fly to avoid them completely already. With such tools already at his disposal, the ability to avoid a well deserved death is beyond justifying, by any reasonable, coherent train of thought.

....clawing?

No.
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

All the people bitching about the assault being able to fly out of ice trap are STOOPID STOOPID STOOPID. You can do it, they can do it. IT IS BALANCED. I NEVER HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH IT, AND I SUCK AT SNIPER. SO YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Deadpoop out.
  12. DeadStretch

DB = Douchebag

I would clump the Assault jetpack in ice trap in the same category as the Annihilator stealing your money when you die pressing it. I'd like to call this an "Uber Mechanic." It probably wasn't meant to be like that when they made the game but it is of such a small value that they've just decided to leave it in the game.

:ugeek:
  13. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

But the Annihilator thing virtually never happens.

Whereas the Fly deal is known and abused by everyone and their deceased grandmother. I just have a hard time seeing that as "small value."
    I don't understand how everyone being able to do something makes it balanced. Everyone can play Assault. That doesn't make him balanced. Or the game balanced. Very poor logic, if you're serious.
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I agree. I hate it.
  15. DeadStretch

Well some people might say this is a poor way to do this but oh well. I like to spread exploit and glitches around so more people are doing it therefore more players are complaining. The more that complaining about glitches and exploits the sooner they are to fix it.

Who remembers cloaking while grappling? :)
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

dont bother doing that, it isnt going to rush uber, they are putting ALL their time into fixing the engine. all you are doing is making it so more people come to the forums and complain and waste their precious time.
  17. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

This coming from the Assault who sits in his base until he has juice? Watching you play was rather pitiful because even as an Assault who flew out of ice traps I still destroyed you. You waited until you had juice, and it was only then that you emerged from your base to try and kill me. Don't trash talk me when you yourself are a worthless excuse for a player who, as I'm sure everyone is well aware now, can only play Assault. Not sure where you get off thinking you have any level of skill, let alone that you can try to trash talk me.
  18. DeadStretch

I have played many, many games with Donny D and he plays every class. :cool:
  19. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I've yet to see this. All I've ever seen him play is Assault, and I've played with him on more than one separate occasion. Maybe he should get better with those "other classes" then, because he's not very good at Assault.
  20. DeadStretch

Now you see I can say something similar about yourself. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.