Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

New team- "We're Mad and We're Bad"
    Assault- Royalal
    Anything but Assault- WinterKnight X
    Assault- InsolubleFluff
    Assault- KILLASPIDA
    Assault- Naptown Iceman
    Assault- vv Fusion vv
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Bumped into An Artic Fox, KORCANTH and some others spawn-campin' and spawn-strikin'. It made me sad.
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

LOLNO. Just cos we beat you. We were spawn campin the crap outta you yeah :mrgreen:
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Which bit's wrong?
  5. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

I love doing this after rage messages :lol:
  6. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

WildmanX2k, have you no shame? No sense of decorum? Mr Fox and yourself spawn-striked (spawn-struck?) repeatedly. And of course you beat me sillycakes - I was playing SMG Sniper with splitscreeners. The only time I pwayed a weel class was the only time you guys shot the Moneyball, and then you disappeared.

I melee'd KORCANTH though, that was funny.
  7. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I didn't spawn strike anybody :? . Don't think Fox did, but if he did, oh well.
    EDIT : Oh yeah I saw you taunting on Lazer Razer and I got you there, think that's the only time though.

Yeah we got bored after a while and we went to play Magic 2012 IIRC.
  8. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Jester lolz.
    Gaydolf funny.
    I HATE ZE JUICE
  9. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Good games with InsolubleFluff. I managed to pull a quick win against his tryhard assassin, so I sent him a GG because it was a good game.

Then he sent me hatemail.

Why? Just, be a sport or something.
  10. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

He just rages to anyone who kills him.
    I don't like him at all.
    I don't hate him neither.
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

fusions rages never make sense. I try to understand it but it's always so contradicting and out there that it just confuses me. I mean I'm playing gunner against his half court sniper and he acts like he just pulled out some huge upset like the snipers weakness is a gunner. Talks about beating me by himself, when he's joined up with friends. Says chron miracle and shammas are bad, when facing them alone in pubs.

he obviously talks **** just to talk ****, I mean I guess he doesn't really have a reason to talk **** if he's gotta keep making it up.
  12. Anku

Anku New Member

at least you don't get insulted just because you're not from their country, I mean, one thing is getting hate mail just because you beat them, but another is getting hated because you beat them And you didn't born in the same country as them.

[​IMG]

and btw, I live in mexico, and I visit texas or Mc Allen a couple of times, so, I don't need to jump over the board :p
  13. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

Finding this hard to believe, I dislike you because the first time I EVER met you was half a second after spawning in to a game and being killed by a spawn strike. Seems like a repeating theme amongst the 'pros' of this game.

I don't hate you either, you're just a **** :p!
  14. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

"bitch *** jumping cheater"

Why do failsassins always assume that someone who doesn't allow them to be lolgrappled is automatically a cheater?

"Oh, ok. I'll just stand here and wait for an assassin who can't do their job to grapple me, because that's what MNC is all about."
  15. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I consistently beat Fusion and Jester Day while playing alone, and they almost always play together. Fusion never makes sense, but Jester usually is cool.
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I got an angry message from Fusion awhile ago. I fell into his lobby and chose Assault (lol, I'm terrible at Assault). I jumped down off the spawn ring and found Fusion on my team, sniping down the right bot lane, so I decided to troll him for hate mail :)

I just set up camp near his ice traps and waited for victims to fall into them. I think I landed 13 or 14 headcrabs that match...and an angry message from Fusion. I wish I would have saved it. :(
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Do you by any chance remember anything that was said?
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

He said something like "Don't take what's not yours".

I replied with "lrn2quickscope".
  19. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

last night i got a message saying that i was hacking due to the fact that there were bouncers on spunky cola and not a single tank or gunner on our team.
  20. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

*wince*

Dude. Not cool. I don't know how bad this Fusion guy is, but.... not cool.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.