Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

My favorite hatemail was about how my friend & I should stop hopping around because it is cheap and cowardly. That same friend once got a message about how he should stop shooting the moneyball so fast because apparently it's not the only goal of the game.
  2. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I've yet to get a piece of hatemail. You'd think a lvl 99 SUpport would have pissed off someone by now. I feel left out :cry:
  3. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

Over the course of 3 games I get 3 messages each on the intermission.
    Guy- "nice hack"
    Me- "lol wut?"
    Guy- "i said nice hack."
    Me- "Please inform me on what it is Im 'hacking.'"
    Guy- "another mod attempt and ill have u kicked"
    Me- "I would really like to know what you think Im modding! Please tell me!"
    to which I do not get a response and he leaves the game. This were of the first few games where consistently I took the liberty to "exploit" (dur hurr) the assassin cloak 3 crits thing, which since I had so much money and didn't feel like juice rushing, I bought instead. Raining crits down on his turrets may have raised suspicion. Or maybe its the mainstream "me good, him bad, I HAZ HAX!!" deal
    Oh and the whole "getting me kicked" part made me lol, i love how tough some kids are.
  4. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Oh hey, I just got a shiny new hate mail:

I can't even understand half of what this says, but man, this guy tries too hard.
  5. Ian

Ian New Member

I think he said he's menstruating
  6. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Haha, I love this little clause here. I'm sure he deems any kill on him a "***** kill".
  7. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

So if I kill him Mario style then its a ***** kill too?
  8. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

The best one's I've ever seen are the ones I've sent other people.

Dohohoho just kidding.

Actually, I don't think I've ever got any MNC hate mail to be honest. . .
  9. ElfControl

ElfControl New Member

An Arctic Fox be hatin' on me and my assassin.
  10. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Yet another delicious hate-mail, courtesy of Dead Eye:

"Haha. You're a **** random kid. You killed me twice while I was playing sniper for fun, and all of a sudden you think you're hot ****. you're a nobody kid. you're a **** 81.. seriously, don't talk ****. I haven't taken a single game of MNC seriously in over a week, yet I'm still 10000x better than you'll ever be.

I haven't been able to play MNC because I've been out partying, but I GUARANTEE the next time we see eachother online.. You're quitting out. So keep talking **** random, because we both know you're just full of ****. You might be able to convince yourself you're somebody right now, but as soon as you see me on MNC, you're quitting out before the game starts. Goodbye random, have fun being the kid that got 'semi-known' for trolling me, and no other reason

-DeadEye. The best gunner in the game, and the guy you're afraid of."

So much anger. So much passion. So much emotion.

I'm scared, guys. What if I get thrown into another game with him? I guess... I... I guess I'll just have to kick his *** again. But then I'll have to listen to "RAWRGH WUSSY KILL RAPE RAPE RAPE RARRRRRRRRR ME MAD! ME SMASH CONTROLLER INTO TV SCREEN! YOU CHEAT! YOU CHEAP ASSASSIN PLAYER! ME NO LIKE YOU, YOU GARBAGE! RAWRGH! ME BIGGER MAN THAN YOU BECAUSE ME HAVE HIGHER LEVEL MNC CHARACTER, EVEN THOUGH YOU BEAT ME! RAWRFFF!"
  11. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

12. Pig Of Denmark

Pig Of Denmark New Member

sounds like deadeye is the number 1 right trigger depresser!
  13. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

14. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I'm tired of hearing what he has to say.
  15. Roy Campbell

Roy Campbell New Member

"Adorable" and interchanging "nuts, riding" along with "kid" seems to be the most prevalent of your limited vocabulary.

Anyway, it was amusing with the whole "I'm sort of alluding to being deadeye but it's incredibly obvious" schtick the first dozen times, but come on now. Go on and continue your flamboyant use of childish put-downs elsewhere.
  16. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

omgyay I got my FIRST HATE MAIL!

"Spammer" was the only thing said. I assume from me Juice-Spamming. Not my fault I had $2,000 and nowhere to spend it.

I'm so happy to finally join the Hate Mail Club.
  17. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Dude, that is ALL you ever do. You did it in like 8 games in a row. I had you either on my team or enemy team and you just hid in the base and got juice then pretended to be Rambo. That is, until I decided to lock down our base with ice traps and keep punting you off the map with my Sniper ;)
  18. ManaCorporation

Yeah, that was extremely annoying, waste of a lot of money buying those Juices. However, the same can be said for you. I don't think I ever seen you leave that base.
  19. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I would have bought 20 gapshots, then 20 more with the cash you made from them + taunting. :D
  20. ManaCorporation

The other team had no turrets, and I normally get gapshots for that reason. Besides, there's no career achievements for spawning bots. So meh. Not enough motivation. - Also, for the same reason I Juice-Spam to get more kills to finish Support Career Achievements.
    It was just that one sniper single-handily protecting the base the entire game. :evil:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.