Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

His messages will forever be in my inbox.
  2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

No I believe it's the Sniper's SMG. That is all.
  3. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I'm sure that hurt your Assassin-pride Lief! :lol:
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Taunting in front of a lazorblazor is an exploit in my opinion, but it is an avoidable one and one so well-known that everyone knows about it and does it. Mainly, its an AVOIDABLE one. I wouldn't do it in a tournament because the dev's might say it was unintended and that could get you disqualified.

However, speaking of exploits people are allowed to talk about, or more specifically, ones NOT allowed to speak of on the forums... Taunting a lazorblazor isn't the worse exploit a gunner could do :roll: .
  5. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Exactly, Mr BroTopless. *COUGH* mortar spawn *Cough*
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Spawning with a mortar isn't an exploit. Besides, you always spawn with your primary, so I don't know what your getting at.

*icks-nay on-way e-thay ase-bay o-tay ase-bay*
  7. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

:cool: ;) :lol:
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Destructimental: "Hey I can see your boosting.. It's kinda obvious your doing this to benefit yourself and not others. It's not the ******n way to play the game. Get a life and stop boosting. Your ruining it for everyone."

"Why bother wasting hydro on a game when you can save the environment"

This is when i went to go eat a steak and let 2 other friends of mine finish the game to make it somewhat fair. Wow... just wow... I was gone for 5 minutes... thats how long i was away for. Before this happened i had been playing 3 hours straight!

Destructimental... Stop accusing people of boosting who never boost!
  9. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I was host of a game once and had to go for dinner. I left in the game lobby, came back with a message accused of boosting, picked assassin and ended the game in around 5 minutes. He then apologized. :lol:
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I'd pick up gunner and start playing with unspeakable exploits if I got a message like that.

Before long, i'd get another message, asking me to go back to afk again :lol: .
  11. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

I will tear your face off and sew it back on upside down, you cheeky bastid. I'm am now going to file a com plate. Hmmm....that reminds me, I'm hungry.
  12. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

The joke's on you, my horrifying visage would only be improved by sewing my face on upside down.

Also, I'm not mocking you - I think it's great that the...more venerable members of society are making use of the marvel that is the Interweb of Tubes.
  13. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

HA! I was using the interwebs when a lot of people on here were in diapers!

Now if you'll excuse me. My hip needs replacing....
  14. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

I joined a game yesterday with only 3 minutes left in the game as support. We were getting the crap pounded out of us on steel peel, we lost. I got a message after by some guy squidboy yelling at me for not playing my class properly and to stop building longshots. I barely had time to drop my firebase let alone starting building longshots.

Next round he was on the other team and he went 8-25 and I went 45-10. I made sure I taunted him every kill.
  15. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Squidboy? I played against him today.

He is a crap sniper who always stayed by a firebase, shot bots a few times, then kept juicing.

This is irrelevant but I had to say it.
  16. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Not at all. Clearly the sword needs a buff against bots since mortars are so much more powerful. I DEMAND THE SWORD 1 HIT KILLS EVERYTHING. That is all.
  17. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

lol squidboy must be mad cause we jumped him earlier and made him go negative.

hes an old friend of mine who plays assassin and tank pretty well but he's a weirdo

Quit playing the game for a bit then came back.. he used to hang with scubasteve alot but it's an old face who came back..

Don't let him bug ya.. he's just a vocal person
  18. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Screencapped for posterity.

Attached Files:

19. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Get a life and kill yourself. In the same breath? I laughed.
  20. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.