Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

You really know how to treat the ladies to a good time.
  2. F5in

F5in New Member

My party played against him last night and he got spawn trapped (not like top-of-the-spawn-ring spawn trapped, but spawn trapped nonetheless) but he left. We didn't get hate mail. :(
  3. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Got a message from someone who's GT was something like XxxxCODSN1P3RxxxX or w/e. I had to stare at the message and fully absorb it before laughing.

"Bull**** I seen your name on the forums I thought you were good your not your just a piece of **** assassin all you do is kill bots pros and turrets and then juice our moneyball and go like 5 and 0 you cant even get kills learn how to play this game f****** nerd"
  4. KnighT aM

KnighT aM New Member

He almost could have posted that in the compliment thread.
  5. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Hate messages are all too common on PC. I guess they haven't figured out how to work those complicated juice machines yet.
  6. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

"you're a juice whoring vulture"

"you abuse every flaw this game has"

-f5in
  7. F5in

F5in New Member

The real story: had a small party and ran into Peachy who had pulled host with a small party. He sent me a message out of nowhere saying "too early to pubstomp" even though he was in a party, with host, playing Assault. lol
    I then asked him why he bagged on pubstompers when he will buy and chain juice every chance he gets, even when he has host, has a party, and is an Assault.
    GG Pony
  8. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i was host and playing assault against a party of 5 w/ 2 assaults

i've partied 2 or 3 times in the last 3 months...so i have no idea where you're getting I was in a party. trust me though if i was in a party, I wouldn't have 3 teammates that get 1 kill. feel free to send me an invite and ill bring a party of 5 with me against 5 randoms on your team and your host ;) gg, didnt expect anything less from you after losing.
  9. F5in

F5in New Member

There was you and Guacamole or some ****, then DEADGUY or something that wasn't in your party, but was pushing bots. We had me, Korchanth, and Arbac, I'm pretty sure. I guess you like to stretch the truth a bit since we had a really bad player "in our party" then we had Ovadose that was "in our party" but he wound up on your team, so lawl.
  10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

ya thats why we had to sit in lobby for 10 mins waiting for 12 ppl to get in the game :roll: shake it off dude, your ego got the best of you and you raged at me.
  11. F5in

F5in New Member

Uh, we didn't. In fact I don't think we ever had a full lobby/game, even once. I raged at you? I'm just wondering why you like to talk **** when you're quite possibly the cheapest player to have ever played the game. :S
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

let it go dude.
  13. F5in

F5in New Member

But you haven't answered me. :S

Also, you're the one that sent the first message, but whatever.
  14. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

ya but it wasnt hate mail...i just meant it takes too long for games to start with parties that big at 5:30 in the morning. was hoping someone from the party would rejoin so we could start the game.

and to answer your question... i'm sorry you think i'm "cheap" but maybe you can be a little more specific so i can adjust my playstyle to conform to the way you think I should play the game
  15. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Pony hates mail
  16. Ian

Ian New Member

...and you won't? :roll:
  17. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I have a big ego. I want to play too...
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Billy Rueben is a juice whoring Assassin who pulls host and lures people on his friends list into "practice" private matches so he can abuse his host and make others feel like crap.
  19. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

And he has a face like a bucket of melted Lego.
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Hey, sensitive knows the plural of Lego!

Good for you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.