Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

2. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

:roll:
    Last edited: January 15, 2011
  3. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I DIDN'T GET THIS POPCORN FOR NO REASON SO LETS START THE RAEG
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

6. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Lets see here.

LB=free juice. So you're going to knock him for abusing a mistake your ally made? Punish him for getting near the LB while he's in a taunt. Isn't hard to hit a stationary opponent.
  7. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Lol btw: I'm 3-1 vs you. You do try hard though lol.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Time for a little math...

We'll factor in 7-8 seconds per death average respawn time and time to get out of spawn room.

So...

(8 Minutesx60/37) - 7or8

You died once every 5-6 seconds in that game... :shock:

If I'm not mistaken, you were dead or respawning for more than half of that match... :shock:
  9. F5in

F5in New Member

Hey, Seph and I beat you (until you pulled out the juice like your true nature is to do, because you can't do much without it). We did have 2 other people in the party but one had the game for 2 days and the other had the game for 1 day, OH WAIT, DEADEYE CAN ONLY GET BEAT BY A PARTY OF 4+ SO THIS MUST HAVE BEEN A REALLY ORGANIZED, GOOD, TRYHARDING PARTY OF 4, AND NOT A BUNCH OF FRIENDS JUST PLAYING A GAME. Oh yeah.

Not sure what The Dude was doing (he was on the other side of the map, Grenade 3) but I made you run away so many times, Deadeye. How does it feel? It's sorta sucks that the only way you can get kills on people better than you is with juice, LuLz. Also, why is a juice chainer talking about pub stomping? Come on, now. Karma, kid. Why can't you just be cool like The Dude? Pretty sure he doesn't give a **** about anything.

You're actually going to defend that...? Are you a faggot or are you just stupid? Perhaps another Deadeye fan? The ONLY good people on our team were me and Seph (I sorta don't even wanna put Seph here cuz he wasn't really that good when we played this match. He's much better now, though. HES BEEN PRACTIZIN HURR). We had 4 people that were like below level 20, including a random that filled every nub with LB's. Seph and I were respawning from juice when Deadeye started to taunt and right when we came out we saw it. He was out of range, anyway, upper spawn ring to under the first bridge is pretty far. It's not like the Gunner taunt takes a long time, either.
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

That was the first game i ever played with him (pic he posted). Him and Bolt/Mighty vs Me/Randoms. Of course I get jumped. I'm not a coward to sit in my spawn room. Everyone knows that.

He hasn't posted pics of the other 3 games.

2nd game: I beat him in overtime and it was me/randoms vs him/randoms. Died just as many times. thanked him and said kills don't matter wins do.

3rd/4th games: Not sure how many times I died but it wasn't as many...

Everyone knows I die at least 10-30 times a game and still win and still lead my team in earnings.
  11. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

I sense the ban hammer coming out to play....
  12. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

This reminds me of this....[​IMG]
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

[​IMG]
  14. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Lolz.
  15. Einarath

Einarath New Member

I was going to post a funny rage message I got here because I thought it was the appropriate place. Apparently instead this is yet another thread that has degraded into pointless namecalling and ****-waving.

Oh well, I guess people need something to do in their spare time. I'll leave you all to it. :?
  16. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Get to waving. I also suggest a decorative hat on the end of it. Also, we have extra popcorn, if you want some. But no waving while eating popcorn. That's just a recipe for disaster.
  17. xPEx Noscope

xPEx Noscope New Member

I get a lot of crap for sniping. Yesterday I got a message from a random player yelling at me for not playing "a real class" and that i should learn to play a non OP class. Some people can't deal with being beaten I suppose.
  18. Einarath

Einarath New Member

Waving while eating popcorn? Why I never! :eek:
  19. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

That sure is an EXCELLENT MNC-RELATED HATEMAIL. I sure hope to see more EXCELLENT MNC-RELATED HATEMAIL in this thread.
  20. Ian

Ian New Member

Wait until you play against some of the Snipers from here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.