Best k/d ratio ever

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by Fojib270, August 19, 2010.

1. marcotte

marcotte New Member

A good capture card is worth, assuming a framerate of 30fps captured, 30,000 words per second it operates, going on the standard universal value of a picture being a thousand words. Determining the value of said pictures is hard to do, since factors like sentiment and celebrity status of the photographed individual.

Failing that, the cheapest I seen 'em online for mediocre quality is 50 bucks. I've seen 'em run for 200 or more (With retail stores it's even worse), but I'd rather save that to buy one of the new Xbox systems that should have been released 4 years ago. >/
  2. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Pretty impressive, i wen 72-3 on Gunner, probly wouldve went alot more if the game didnt end. Altho im sure there are better k/d ratio games out there than our's.
  3. RLM93

RLM93 New Member

I dont get near this many kills in a game because I'm the one building turrets back at the base and saving our moneyball because my teammates are to busy going for kills and not caring if we lose or not.
  4. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

On the 1st day of the release i went 1-0 one game in which i joined late. That is an infinite K/D-ratio. Sorry to have shattered your dream.
  5. Pezow

Pezow New Member

71-17-1
    Assault
  6. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Sorry no video proof didnt happen sorry to shatter your dream XD
  7. Shivers

Shivers New Member

[​IMG]

Considering I hadn't even unlocked the '25 kill streak' tag before this match, I was rather happy! For once I seemed to have host and just went on a head hunting spree, the game after I was 8-0 and then 21-1 following that, if only it was all the same game.. :cry:
  8. EnLight

EnLight New Member

I think Shivers wins. :p
  9. Reiver Neriah

Reiver Neriah New Member

That's undefined :lol:.
  10. Enigma5081

Enigma5081 New Member

I don't really see why its so important that you did this 2 days after the release... so you killed a bunch of people who had barely played it. If your bragging about kill/death then what's your overall kill death that shows your overall skill an not just a strig of luck (not that im doubting yor skill just making a point) but congrats on the kills. My best was 37-0 assault on ammomule.
  11. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Lol getting a good k/d isnt important to me at all i just wanted all the youtube views :)