Because I'm Curious...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JON10395, February 6, 2011.

?

What do you think of the efforts Uber has put into MNC for the 360?

1. Uber, You guys are AMAZING!

22 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. Very Satisfied

30 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Somewhat Satisfied

12 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Neutral

5 vote(s)
    4.9%
  5. Somewhat Disappointed

18 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. Very Disappointed

15 vote(s)
    14.7%
  1. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I think they would show the Xbox a lot more love if it weren't for Microsoft's bull****. I think they're doing what they can. But for 15 dollars I can't really ask for much more.
  2. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Voted Very Disappointed.
  3. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

If the questiom were "how satisfied are you with mnc?", my answer would be very satidfied. Love the game.

I voted somewhat dissapointed though, due to some glaring issues that make the game infuriating and unfun. Im sue Uber is busy doing....... something, but I don't get the vibe that they are in a hurry to fix matchmaking or the splitscreen issues.

They already got our money, why bother?

Love the game, love the free Spunky DLC, really wish they could have fixed some of the problems though.
  4. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

I say somewhat disappointed for the fact that the pc version is getting more attention, but the game itself is amazing, and I can't dislike Uber for not updating it, but I can't smile about it.
  5. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I voted for somewhat satisfied, although the game is original which is why many people enjoy it so much, but the lack of comms from uber is frustrating. I know they are busy but it takes not even one minute to write a message telling us where they are at with patches/updates etc.
  6. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Fuck you Uber
    Last edited: August 27, 2011
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Edit: LOL@THATGUY!!!! ^^^^
  8. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Re: Because I'm Bi-Curious...

Nova Warlord New Member

11. jaysofacton

Post... Fuck!!! Did I really write that :oops: Edit incoming
  12. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Be a man and dont edit...
  13. jaysofacton

Too late...
  14. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Gees what a motherfuckers
  15. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Voted very satisfied.

I thoroughly enjoyed MNC like no other game I'ev ever played. I've had some of the best times I've ever had on the 360 through this game and I made a sh*tton of new friends. The game was innovative, unique, and really drew me in like no other game did. Bought it the first day it came out, and played it religiously until around January of this year, and practically enjoyed every minute of it. Despite a few... disagreements I had with the few updates the 360 did have, I cannot really complain, because there is no question MNC is a fantastic game.

I only had a few problems, such as the changes made to the turrents and my favorite class, the Support, as well as a few key problems like spawn-striking and spawn killing. I also think Uber could have been more responsive on their plans to move to PC, although I am aware that Microsoft's... interesting policies influenced such a reaction.

All in all, I have no complaints with Uber, as they have provided me with a fun, entertaining, and certainly unique experience that no other game has given me.