BeaM kids

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sah, February 4, 2011.

1. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

You have affected many people by leaving them with the effect of your greatness.
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

3. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Eh...
    It was a joke (hence they HEYO). Why is always the people who play for "fun" that can never take a joke? Fun, but by my rules.

Also, I am not better than folks that want to play for fun, considering I am one. I don't take this game serious at all, but there is literally nothing fun about running full teams into public games. Fun to me, is being challenged. I am finding that my version of fun is rare in this community though.
  4. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

My bad, sarcasm dosnt come arcoss via text, yes stomping on ppl in a pub is no fun, play as a whole team of tanks or a whole team of supports and putting you firebases in a straight line some where on the map is fun to me. Like I said to each his own. Sry for the confusion.
  5. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Indubadibly.
  6. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

I disagree.
  7. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

you being facetious? Or do you disagree with claiming your side of the map with a line of turrents
  8. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

I enjoy pub-stomping because it makes me feel good when I do.
  9. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

HIGH FIVE.

We still think about you Beam we just get side tracked alot.
  10. F5in

F5in New Member

Played against a couple of them, but we didn't have much in-game interaction since the game was over so quick. One was level 35 or something so I assume it's one of the people being tested or just a really chill guy you let in or something.
  11. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Actually just ran into 4 of them. Their gunner bought juice like 7+ times. If it weren't for that, it would have been a good game.
  12. GrimJa

GrimJa New Member

GG's ;)

Bone, this weekend we can play some, msg storm or add me on live.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

played with them the other day. gunner bought juice several times. i came in at the 8 minute mark and came out with the same kills and half as many deaths as the gunner.
  14. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

will do.. storm is on my list
  15. xSTORM KING

xSTORM KING New Member

Wats up combat pros, Im Storm King another member of Beam. I was the assault crusher was referring to. Its not my main class i actually just recently started fooling around with it, but anyway just wanted to say hey and give a shout out to COR for offering their help with our team. Also to anybody that gets into a match with us don't feel afraid to send a message to either myself or Grimja. As long as ur friendly and there's a spot open on our side feel free to roll with us ;)
  16. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

i added grimja today
    will play with youse guys soon once my game is over tomorow