BeaM kids

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sah, February 4, 2011.

1. Sah

Sah New Member

"lol i said id help em out in matches. im very much a freelance gunner" -ChaosFF7

-_- way to misrepresent.
  2. GrimJa

GrimJa New Member

Wow a thread about us, I'm equal parts flattered, and disturbed.

I'm sure most of you don't care, I wouldn't lol, I just figured I'd answer the OP since a post popped up.

Hi my tag is GrimJa and I'm one of these so called "Beam kids" I come in peace, drama free, I remember more then a few of the names here from games over the last few weeks.

First off, I'd like to thank some of you and clarify some things, namely the vast majority of these games mentioned earlier have been to test potential players, (Most of these so called "Beam kids." have simply been potential players.) their manner, potential and how they played in games that they had to play hard to win, pulling their weight all the while, thanks to you guys and all the skill here i weeded out more then a few bad attitudes.

Secondly, as far as the actual players go were all mature people and many of us are in our 20's and we have not trashed talked a single person in this game, so could we have the title of this thread changed? and an edit of the opening line of the OP?
    In all fairness it gives a bad connotation to people you have not met and don't rightly know. (Personally I like the "Teams that are Unknown" idea put out in an earlier post.)

Lastly, Hello, I'm GrimJa, i started BeaM with my brother PdfTrick and Mudkip and a couple others who have had to leave the game for a bit due to work, because we were frustrated with playing along side the general public and just wanted to get something going with like minded players.
    For about a little over a month now I've been slowly looking for players, suffering through some god awful testing games, while taking note of the various strategies employed against us by people who obviously knew a thing or two about the game and wanted to throw us for a loop! :)

We're in the process of looking for a few people with potential, and a good attitude, and building up our game play together as a team, and individuals, we'd love to scrim against some other teams that are also just starting out when the time is right, but we don't quite have a full roster yet.

Feel free to say hello if you see us playing, were actually not trash talkers in the least!

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!!
  3. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Huh, when I was there I could have sworn he said he'd... whatever I'm wrong.

Also, welcome Grimja!
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I ended up in a public Sumo lobby with LVL69 MUDKIP and some others. I apologise for deploying and opening fire on your guys, but remember; only two may enter the ring of honour at once - anything else is sacrilege.
  5. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

i played a couple of [beam] players today.
    If youse guys want to test your team cor is there
    we can help youse guys out if you need it

your sniper was an easy kill to grenades... sits in one spot to much
    the assault was more up to par and moved around alot and got more kills

I think youse guys would have more potential with the proper training and guidance
  6. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

Welcome to the community, now all you have to do is sit on your host all day and ppl will call you the best ever. Jp I've come across a few of you guys. Pretty good games. Lots of fun chases between the assault and myself.
  7. KillaKrock13

KillaKrock13 New Member

Hey all, I am one of the "Kids with potential", and I also happen to be the easy grenade kill sniper. I've been playing sniper since I was about lvl 50 (i am currently 73) and am an average player. I left my previous clan to join BeaM and it was a great decision. GrimJA and Mudkip are coaching/training me and I can see myself slowly improving (thanks you guys again for the extra help and letting me into your scrim team!). That's about it :) Uber fun game!
  8. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

This thread is now filled with happy thoughts and feelings.

Let's all hug.
  9. GrimJa

GrimJa New Member

Think of that game as extreme public sumo.

Bonecrusher, W'ell do some games, i just need to figure out what times would be good for everyone, ill msg you when were are ready with a full roster.
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

will do...
    [cor]
  11. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

lol dey bad kids
  12. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

^ your cool.

Sense this post of come across you guys litterally everyother game, and there usually pretty fun. To the easy gernade kill sniper, my tip of the day for you is dont always play in the back. The best way to get better is to put yourself in situations that force you to do incredibale things.
  13. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Like avoiding private games... and play publics with full teams...

HEYO
  14. Aeadon

Aeadon New Member

:eek: :lol:
  15. Sah

Sah New Member

Apparently the forum gremlins ate my earlier 70,000 word post/essay. In short:

Yes your team did talk trash. That's alright, I love you anyway, welcome to the community, watch your step the GP kids bite.
  16. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

Lmao your gunna base your one bad run in with a party of people on my entier play style. Pretty sure I play on my own more than anyone, with the exclusion of maybe PP. Im down for privates As I was the one trying to get billy to host a game for you. And Sorry to burst your WERE SO COOL WE PLAY PRIVATES BUBBLE, but it make you no better then folks that wanna play for fun. TO each his own mate.
  17. sensitivepsycho

This seems relevant.

Guys, if you wonder why people don't like playing private matches, look at the little exchange above me for several reasons.
  18. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

Good thing I'm not an english major eh?
  19. sensitivepsycho

I hardly expect florid prose, I'd be satisfied with a spell-checker program and correct usage of your/you're and there/their/they're.
  20. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Hell, I still need to learn effect/affect.