Be an offensive player or GTFO

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Imsoooometal, January 27, 2011.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

blackjacks and slims dont cause framerate. blitz doesnt see as great of frame rate issues as crossfire.

and assassins juice may get patched to correspond with it. anyhow, since you NEED to pay attention to bots when they increase it or they WILL enter your base without needing to be pushed, id say its more dangerous for assassins.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Ummm...when there's a lot of them, there is a frame rate issue. How far have you been on Blitz? Maybe Blackjacks and Slims alone don't cause frame rate problems, but an increase in bots certainly won't help.
    So you speculate again, with no foundation whatsoever, on the contents of a future patch. Ok.
    Also, I thought you "NEED" to pay attention to bots anyway. That's what Crossfire is about. Do you ignore bots on the 360 version?
  3. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Bro is not all there. I thought this was fairly obvious by this point.
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

i am all there. simply put, with more bots the reward for focusing on them is greater, now more classes have to make sure bots are dealt with because they no longer just sit in limbo posing no major threat without pros if they are ignored. they now pose their own threat and push themselves and push even harder than ever. usually they can outpush a lvl1 rokkit turret.

other assassins and explosive rounds should already deal with assassins. if everyone on 360 was encouraged to stop playing assgrab, it would make assassins seem so much less effective.

bottom line, are you arguing with me for the sake of arguing (which everyone tries to do), or do you really believe the assassin is the best class and that nobody can win with a team of assaults vs assassins, or snipers vs assassins, or even if two of each team is support but the rest assassins while the other are snipers.

will you honestly say that the assassin is overpowered in a high level game? a game with two competent teams?