Avoiding the Assault Class

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ASH, October 10, 2011.

1. joker

joker Active Member

i play assault. show me some ****ing respect
  2. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

No :x
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

WHY?! :(
  4. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

thanks for teaching me military values based on your experience of knowing people who do amazing heroic things.

please quote where i said I think anyone owes me respect. this might be too confusing for you, but if you're going to try to argue something at least make sure i said it. thanks buddy.
  5. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Teapot, you did the same thing with Ekanaut the other day too. What's up dude.
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

what is so confusing peachy? You say don't think I owe you guys any respect. I say that works both ways. I really thought you would have gotten in by the last post.
  7. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

like i said...start using quotes to get your point across. people will think you're stupid if you're arguing posts taken out of context. what i said was in a response to somebody trash talking me and all other people that trash talk me. it was not a generalized statement as you keep trying to make it sound like it was. i'm not sure how much more i can dumb it down for you.

everytime you try to make a pointless argument with me i always run you out of the thread. my suggestion? rage quit this thread just like when you see me in lobby.
  8. teapot

Somehow because I don't quote your post you can't understand the concept.. Okay, anyway like I've been saying. You = You're kidding yourself if I owe any of you that trash talk me any respect. Me = That works both way's peachy, meaning you're kidding yourself if you think we owe you any respect. I never said you ASKED for respect so I don't understand why you keep wanting me to quote you, just like we never said we demanded respect from you. I don't know how I am making it a generalized statement, all I did was take what you said, and stated that the same applies to you, but somehow I'm the one that needs to quote where you said you demand respect..

You shouldn't make it more complicated then what it is, maybe thats why you get so confused.

It really is simple peachy, and I feel that even you will be able to understand it this time around. I love how much it means to you that I leave a lobby where the game is already 5 minutes in and you're juice chaining against a team of noobs. It means just as much to me as playing nice comeptitive matches with fairly balanced teams, to each their own.

Ever since I joined that one Spunky game 8 minutes in where you were juice chaining on my spawn ring, completely avoiding the ball with 2 juices, humiliated you, taunted and left. I knew you weren't going to live that one down for a while. Just put it in the past peachy, it's not like you play this game seriously
  9. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

teapot, lrn2quote.

teapot, i wish i could say you were the first person that got that excited when they finally managed to kill me but **** like that is the norm for a pub star like me.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

pm player > pub star. Anyday.
  11. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

yeah, you guys are in a league of your own. playing by myself and beating 4-5 man parties in pubs that all play privates probably means i would get destroyed if i had 5 competent players on my team.
  12. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Prove it. I'd actually like to see you in a private match. You'd probably do well.
  13. teapot

Who said they got excited? What team of 4-5 do you beat by yourself in pubs? What the **** arey you talking about peachy? Is that your ego talking?

If anything I thought it was funny watching you pad your k/d and completely avoid the ball. If you weren't such a stat whore I probably wouldn't have found it funny.

I figure you finally understand if you have nothing to say, I knew it wouldn't be that difficult to comprehend. Somehow you're worried about quoting so other people don't get confused?

wildman, the josh goes positive in private matches as an assault. Peachy's stats would be good, his contribution to the team would be minimal.
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I'd just like to see if he has the brains to work out what's best for the team, and not for himself. We need all the players we can get to play private matches, even if you have to put your differences aside.
  15. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

I'm not going to "prove" myself over a video game. I don't care about how good I am. I play video games to entertain myself and how I get my jollies from doing it is different than you.
  16. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Well then you'll just be remembered as a pub assault. Shame.
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

18,000+ kills with all six classes

come a little harder at me than that bro

i'll try to get some sleep tonight but its gonna hard with the the thoughts of what people on a video game forum are thinking about me
  18. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Yeah, Wildman! :|
  19. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Don't get mad over a video game, bro.
  20. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Teapot, Wildman, I AM GOING TO PUT ON MY RUBBER GLOVES AND RAM MY FISTS UP YOUR ASSES UNTIL I PULL THOSE STICKS OUT. RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

Respect to Peachy for fighting in the military. I don't care what you do in it, it's a damned brave thing to do.

And also, I need to get into these threads sooner. I really wanted to post my "Oh Snap!" in this thread, but now it's too late.