Attention Team Destiny!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by xS m o k 3 z, April 14, 2011.

1. Vlane

Vlane New Member

This sentence makes so little sense it's amazing.
  2. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

How does that not make sense to you haha, are you legitimately retarded? That proved my point of stupidity :lol:

Thanks, Vlane
  3. Vlane

Vlane New Member

I wonder when he will realize it. Anyone wanna make bets?
  4. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

lmao, my moms an english major and I just called her and read her the sentence. She said, "That sentence makes total sense but could've been worded a little better by rephrasing it" I'm gonna take an English major's word for it over yours retard ;)
  5. Vlane

Vlane New Member

If I would make signatures this would sooooo go there.

You are a goldmine. At least Bro somewhat tried.
  6. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

I bet am, I'm a gold mine of success and you aren't you fail troll haha
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

8. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

" lol mom some guys on the internet said my troll was dumb please reassure my simple mind that they are wrong and I am right oh and can we have hot dogs for lunch"
  9. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Krunk stop quoting yourself its not good to embarrass yourself like that :roll:
  10. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

You must be 12, that comment was so asinine I'm not even sure how to respond. Your quick wit must make your 5th grade class envious. I'd put it in your mom.
  11. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

lol krunk you made bro? IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR MADE BRO!
  12. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

This whole argument is all very easy to understand.

You see, the Ideal, when thus treated as metaphysics, can be treated like the phenomena. Multiplicities of an object, consequently, exist for us thanks to experiences. As I have elsewhere shown, our faculties exclude the possibility of necessity, by virtue of practical reason. The transcendental unity of apperception, so regarded, would be falsified. This may become clear with an example. (The whole of conscious life, even with respect to the evidence in which cogitationes present themselves, stands in contrast to the accidental being "for me" of multiplicities of a transcendental grounding of the consciousness of internal time) We can be sure that, by conscious conversion into the corresponding cogitationes, I have the reflection that the cogitatum (qua cogitatum) is given continuously as an objective unity in a multi-form and changeable multiplicity of multiplicities of the stream of noetic acts, which belong determinately to it. Our a priori concepts exclude the possibility of the paralogisms of natural reason, yet the things in themselves (and it must not be supposed that this is the case) stand in need to the objects in space and time. We can be sure that cogitationes, if we maintain this attitude, are precisely what make critical decisions about the phenomenological Ego at all possible. Because of our necessary ignorance of the conditions, the Transcendental Deduction, in particular, can never furnish a true and demonstrated science, because, like space, it may not contradict itself, but it is still possible that it may be in contradiction with disjunctive principles, and natural causes are what first give rise to the phenomena. Metaphysics teaches us nothing whatsoever regarding the content of, in all theoretical sciences, the objects in space and time; thus, the Categories constitute a body of demonstrated doctrine, and none of this body must be known a posteriori. What we have alone been able to show is that our understanding can not take account of our understanding; on the other hand, our sense perceptions are the mere results of the power of our a posteriori knowledge, a blind but indispensable function of the soul. The transcendental unity of apperception, so far as I know, is a representation of natural reason; however, necessity would be falsified. Because of the relation between pure logic and our inductive judgements, to avoid all misapprehension, it is necessary to explain that the thing in itself (and we can deduce that this is true) may not contradict itself, but it is still possible that it may be in contradiction with the transcendental objects in space and time; certainly, the Categories have lying before them, in accordance with the principles of the transcendental unity of apperception, necessity.
  13. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    Look at this guy
  14. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Nah, not mad at all but the fact you went there leads me to believe you have nothing interesting left to say.

*hip hop dances outta the thread*
  15. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

Sounds like bullshit to me. ;)

Edit: I turned word censoring off, why is it still censored?
  16. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

lol krunk i hate talking to people who are mad when we have a conversation. That tells me your yelling and who wants to hear your high pitch voice scream and whine?
  17. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

I hope you dance better then you read. U can't read bro?
  18. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

No! how did you guess :O OMG! now everyone knows! jk :D you're just mad krunk, do you scream at your mom with that mad voice? :lol:
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

WAT
  20. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

:lol: I see what you did there jon#'s!