Attention Team Destiny!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by xS m o k 3 z, April 14, 2011.

1. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

woah man! now your insulting my anatomy :shock: but you being so smart should know that their is a couple of ways to actually have babies if your gay :lol:
    two simple ways just for you and your retarded brother :D :

1. If they are fertile and capable of making a baby, gay men can donate their sperm to a couple who want a baby (usually through artificial insemination. The couple can be a lesbian couple or heterosexual couple who are infertile).

2. Some gay couples may use the sperm of one or the other man to have a surrogate mother impregnated or if they cannot use their own sperm, they may have a surrogate mother use donated sperm to conceive the baby.

thank god i know this to help you gay retards out :)
    you could also adopt but that wouldn't fit the whole baby coming out retarded point I was trying to make, but knowing your guys is luck, you would pick the most retarded one out of the lot :lol:
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

And we would name our child Cymode Pure. We might even throw in some X's and 3's to make it even more retarded. ;)
  3. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

haha good one but the thing is, i have no 3's or x's in my gtag silly retard :lol: so i dont know what your talking about jon with more numbers than a fat girl standing on a scale ;) nice try jon and tom the midgets who name their kid bridget :D
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

OH, CAN WE JUST BAN SOMEONE AND GET IT OVER WITH?
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

definitely feedles alt account.
  6. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Haha, deadpool why are you looking at this page and commenting all of a sudden to get people banned you immature kid? We've done nothing wrong, were having fun. Oh yeah and don't go saying "but i was kidding too!" because we both know your weren't.

P.S. it feels good to be good at a game finally in your life doesnt it deadpool? Even if it has the population of about 20 truely ok players... :lol: True pro gamers start pro at big games on the mlg pro circuit. This game will never make it ;) so go start some where else if you wanna become known. These forums are not were you want to start. (in the least trollish and meaniest way of course)
  7. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

key word trying. ;)
  8. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

when calling people retards. it usually helps to know the diffrence between there and their.

and why do you know so much about how gays can have kids? :lol:
  9. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Sorry grammar police :O I happen to know the difference but tend to not care unless its a formal essay or persuasive essay. So in this care I don't care how I spell my theirs, there's, or they're(s) ;) I know a lot about how gays can have kids because unlike others I try to educate myself the best I can but when I want to look stupid I can be :) Also, if you're trying to say I'm gay then that's stupid and most utterly retarded on your point for saying I'm gay by judging my intelligence on baby making...shouldn't everyone know how it works? We have sex and health education for a reason right? I'm also comfortable with my sexuality to know I'm not gay and can easily joke about it. Does that answer your question Ghostmerc?
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I found the problem.
    Why appear stupid? Purposely appearing stupid, just confirms that you are stupid.
  11. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Ive said this way to many times already kckzi....its more fun to mess around and be someone your not once in awhile. Xbox live gives everybody that opportunity because believe it or not, over half of the xbox community is so fake that even barney might be real to this community...Also, you shouldn't be the one to talk. Your a comedian supposedly? You weren't that funny when you tried... you were constantly just acting retarded and making immature voices. I was making more people laugh with my act of stupidity more than you :lol:
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol everyone remember that time smokes got rid of lurking power? that was hilarious.
  13. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

lmao remember that time when tom was good? wait...me neither :shock:
  14. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

you play support for the third team of MNC.

teehee
  15. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

third? try second until we quit. We also didnt take the game as serious as GP did so its hard to get beyond their skill level when we hardly played together. I also played support because I volunteered and didn't wanna play assault anymore because it was to easy and boring at times.
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

nope. you played support because you arent good.
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

idk if you were in those games where you had shammas and miracle sub for you guys, but i'd say it could go either way.
    naka333 likes this.
  18. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Thunderpoop.

I like that word.
  19. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

ITT: lllxXxXxXlllmLg5m0k3zlllXxXxXxlll shows himself to be the reason the 360 hasn't got updates yet/the cause of the Japanese earthquake/the guy who hid Bin Laden for all these years and finally slipped up because he had a ballet recital to go to.
  20. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Haha I was good at that game and thats why I was on a good team, unlike your Terrible Eagle Group (TEG) :lol: so I can't take that comment for real at all.

Teapot, we only had them sub because our teammates were offline and it was a scrim...we tried our best to get the crappiest community alive on for 1 scrim a week :roll:

After this whole time I've been gone and your still not funny...wow, do you even know that my name isn't xS m o k 3 z anymore? or do you just like to try and be funny all the time but fail? You sir, are making this community look more stupid than it already is and proving my point of immaturity.

Thanks, sensitivepsycho