Assembling A Casual MNC Team -- Almost Full!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Jiztin, August 12, 2010.

1. Jiztin

Jiztin New Member

Hello UberEnt Forums, Myself and a friend have played MNC a lot today and decided to create a casual MNC team. Casual meaning that we play to win, but if we don't win, its not a big deal. We try not to complain, and we try our best. Thats about it. If you feel as though you would want to join this team that is now unnamed, please feel free to leave a post here and include your Xbox Live Gamertag, your favorite class, and your playstyle. My name is Jiztin, feel free to add me or send me a message on Xbox, or comment here. We are looking for 12-20 people and hope to fill this roster quick. No offense to younger players but we do not want anyone who is not mature enough to follow casual "orders" or listen to other team members. Thanks, and hope to see you in the Arena!

CONTACT JIZTIN OR LOGIIII FOR QUESTIONS ON XBL!

Form:
    Gamertag:
    Favorite Class:
    Playstlye:

Team Name:Undecided

Roster:(No Ranks)
    • Jiztin-Founder
      Logiiii-Founder
      NExNinjamiN
      ijustownedjoo
      drunkdriver23
      frosty2012
      F1R4K
      komander kyle
      ItalianBeastr0
      billdlegend
      TitanB
      Prospering
      Orion The Free
      oogabex
      ABAGOFWETSAND
      sF Chicken Foot
      oULTRABEATDOWNo
      Intricasm
      Hawkhaven
      Bufger
      KamkaziChicila
    Last edited: August 19, 2010
  2. NExNinjamiN

NExNinjamiN New Member

Re: Assembling A Casual MNC Team

Gamertag= NExNinjamiN

Favorite classes= Assault, Sniper/Support

Playstyle= Assualt- I prefer to stay at range and blast people with grenade traps set for knocking people out of the ring or I like to rush either flank and charge people.
    Sniper- well... snipe.
    Support- focus on overhealing teamtes and turrets.
  3. Jiztin

Jiztin New Member

Your in!
  4. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

Gamertag: drunkdriver23
    Fav. class: sniper
    Playstyle: Even though I like the sniper class I don't just stay back and snipe without helping the team with the money ball. I push forward no scopeing and quick scopeing also using the SMG to reach and destroy the money ball. Though I have a favorite class I will play what helps the team stay balanced or what we need to win.
  5. Jiztin

Jiztin New Member

Bump :lol:
  6. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

i am the free agent of teams, so add and invite to play with me
    ill play with any group, i hate playing by myself

GT; komander kyle
    Classes:Support, tank, assualt

playstyle; im a big team player, i love escroting the bot and long walks the beach or the enaemys base :D
  7. F1R4K

F1R4K New Member

Gamertag: F1R4K

Favorite Class: support/sniper/assualt

I just started playing so I don't really know how to describe my playing style, but I know how to play the game and I want to be on a team that knows how to work together and play as a team. So just let me know when you're playin and I'll join.

I pretty much rape with the support class now though
  8. Jiztin

Jiztin New Member

Bump x2 :lol:
  9. Orion

Orion New Member

Tag: Orion The Free
    Favorite Class: Assualt
    Playstyle: Defense/Deterrence. I'm your man for base defense. especially on Gerade III which is my best map. Generally I go back and forth from one side to the other, rarely crossing the color border in the middle of the map. I'll get a kill every now-and-again and will proably get a lot of assists. I am super paranoid about Assassins (I have memorized what the sword slash sounds like :geek: ) and I constantly watch my back. "Oh is that a shimmer? CHARGE!" I also set up traps using my demo charges if an area seems particularly high in activity.

However, one should note that I do swear a great deal, particularly in any instantces of lag screwing over my abilities. Also my friends will be getting this game soon so you might only want to use me as a back up if nobody else is available because once my comrades in arms obtain MNC I'll be hitting it hard with them.

*Note that if you have an questions you can message me on XBL or send me a PM here.
  10. oogabex

oogabex New Member

Gamertag:eek:ogabex
    Favorite Class: Assualt/Support/Gunner
    playstlye:
    Assualt- I am pretty offense focused when I play Assualt, I ALWAYS make sure to get my charge up to lvl 3 sooner than later(mostly for assassins who forget they can 1 hit kill me from the back).

Support- I do my best to play the support role for my team, making sure my teamates are overhealed hacking the turrets that need to be hacked, making sure the other team doesnt get to enjoy their turrets with my bomb drop skill and setting down my fire base at places where the bots go to make sure its only our bots that get to the other side(at least one can hope :D )

Gunner- Somewhat like Assualt I am really offense and make sure to get the double mini guns at least within the first few minutes to give the other team something to worry about. I have a tendency to focus on destroying the other teams turrets with my mortar gun rather than, lets say, the sniper aiming for my big bald head.

Finally-I should never EVER play sniper: let's just say when I play sniper I have the aiming ablities of a 5 year old that drank around 25 red bulls and just finished watching looney toons
  11. ABAGOFWETSAND

ABAGOFWETSAND New Member

This Sounds great!
    As long as everyone has a mic and is willingly to play as a team, I'm so down.

Gamertag: Abagofwetsand
    Favorite Class: Support, support, support.
    Playstlye: I play in a very supportive style, playing mostly backfield as I keep my team's turrets up and bots spawning. I keep my firebase close to me at all times and my healgun ready (out of my 2.091 kd ratio, I have 104 kills on my shotgun, only use it against cloaked assassins)
    All players spawning get an overshield as they leave the base.
    I, however, am not glued to the base as I prepare to depart when ever service is requested of me.

I met up with a few other players from the forum on live yesterday, great bunch of players and I'll be sure to let them know about this when I see them next.
  12. XFire_Team_Leader

XFire_Team_Leader New Member

Gamertag: sF Chicken Foot

Classes: Tank / Assault

Play Style: As the Tank I play a variety of roles. Bot Walker, Base Defense, Lane Defense, Bot Spawner.

I average $5,700 / game
  13. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Gamertag:eek:ULTRABEATDOWNo
    Favorite Class:Support,Gunner,Assault
    Playstlye:Agressive,Defensive, and bacon!
  14. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Gamertag: Intricasm
    Favorite Class: Support, sometimes Gunner
    Playstyle: Typically this changed based on the situation, i'm mainly a defensive player, I like to stay around the base and defend the lanes. If I'm not staying around the base I like to go to whichever side is our 'weak side' and harass the enemy. If I can find a good Gunner to follow, well.. that's what I do.

I don't play my gunner that often, so I don't really have any strats with him.
  15. Hawkhaven

Hawkhaven New Member

Gamertag: Hawkhaven

Favorite Class: Assault and Support.

Playstyle: (Assault) I usually try and push the bots through and push enemies back with my bombs and charge, or divert enemies to an alternate path if available and let others get the bots through.

(Support) I play attack support and try and set my FireBase up in spots that aren't generally expected or set it up at the front line, heal it and try and push the bots through along with healing my team-mates if I see they need a heal.

I'm not normally very serious and manage to rack up a decent amount of kills(between 10-25), but when I do put on the serious face I start to attack and push more and try to get bots through a bit more aggressively.
  16. Bufger

Bufger New Member

GT: Bufger
    Class: Tank, Gunner, Assassin or Support (whichever is needed at the time)
    Playstyle: With the gunner i attack and clear lanes for bots, i'll deploy near their base and take down whatever i can to give us one clear side of attack. With tank i'll defend and play the mid game ambushing enemies and taking down jackbots (and i'll spawn bots). With support i'll turret watch and hack everything to 3.3 and juice up and run in when the enemies ball is down. With assassin i'll take out key players, key bot resistance and any jackbot i see as a primary objective. When im ready to juice i'll sneak in and destroy their base defense (or if the ball is down i'll just spam attack it).

So it depends which class im playing as to how i play it :)
  17. KamkaziChicila

KamkaziChicila New Member

Gamertag: KamkaizChicila
    Favorite Class: Assault/Sniper
    Playstlye: Aggressive Teamplayer, I always callout where I see the pros. Also I always go for the Money$Ball.