1. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

The tank charge getting canceled happens to me as well. I press charge right when he grapples me, and my charge animation plays out while I'm getting cut up or whatever. I think that's lag compensation.
  2. An Artic Fox

An Artic Fox New Member

Oh and this is why I hate xbox live. If you dont have something good to say keep you mouth shut.
  3. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

Don't worry Arctic Fox, I don't think you suck.
  4. Bungle

Bungle New Member

Assault is the only class with a tutorial. I wish the other classes had tutorials too. Honestly, I always start off Assault with a mellow attitude, but I turn into a beast about the third time I get backstabbed by an Assassin. Then I get mad and start trying to make the other team rage.

I don't think anything about Assault is OP - it's just a well rounded class that lets good players be good.
  5. tlbww

tlbww New Member

The only thing I want is for set bombs to be destructable (maybe after 5 secs). It's pretty unfair having a bomb on ur spawn door and know full well an assault is camping it, a juiced AZAZN is on the left door, and a tank with father issues is on the right door.

/suicidepill
  6. Bungle

Bungle New Member

I agree. By the same token, the snipers freeze trap should be destructible too.
  7. Providence

Providence New Member

They are.
  8. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

You should try playing on my connection, and watch yourself getting plucked out of the air mid-charge by Assassins, Snipers and Assaults all.The. Freaking. Time.

And the LVL3 Charge is better against single targets and Juicers.
  9. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Listen to your own advice, sometime.
  10. Ian

Ian New Member

Ireland just gets f'ed in the A. EVERY TIME I go for Assassin/Assault grapple, that stupid Tank charge 3 trumps mine. EVERY TIME.
  11. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Nope. You're wrong. Uber confirmed that grapples beat charges. An assault level 2 charge will lose to a grapple, just like the tank charge at any level. However, at level 3, the assault's charge-grapple will always beat a regular grapple and will always beat the tank's charge.

I'm not entirely sure about the level 2 assault charge against a tank charge, though. I'll have to test that.

Just to be clear, I have no problem with the assault. I think he's perfectly balanced. I just think the tank is, too.

The downside of the assault's level 3 charge is the ungodly long animation that leaves you vulnerable to attack. The downside of the tank's level 3 charge is that it can be beaten by any grapple.
  12. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Alright, well, no good Assaults use level 3 charge anyway.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

is it worth mentioning that you said they are OP, AND that you have killed more than twice as many of them than any other class?

something doesnt add up.
  14. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

I thought the exact same thing. Plus we can all point out "flaws" in every single class. People just need to realize that this is how it is and just deal with it.
  15. Merveilleux

Merveilleux New Member

lol someone needs to go play mw2 instead.

That's a game where EVERYONE is good.

L2p. <3
  16. Grec

Grec New Member

This isn't a COD shooter. This is a Class based teamwork shooter, jumping shouldn't fatigue anyone. If you can't aim at a bunnyhopping player then you teh suxx0rz n008
  17. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

lolno. Charge 3 and Mine 3 is all you need as the assault. Half the time you one shot someone with Charge 3 and the other half of the time you use it to remove someone from the equation of a fight.
  18. Grec

Grec New Member

A good assault doesn't use Charge 3, HURRR DURRR (Voice to text program)
  19. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Charge 3 is also a fantastic counter to juiced pros.
  20. Grec

Grec New Member

The only two reasons to get Charge 3 over Charge 2 is because Charge 3 recharges faster and is better at ringing out juiced pros (which you SHOULD be ringing out with your bomb)

All in all charge 2 is much more practical tool for combat situations instead of moving around.