Assassin Not a flame, just legitimate arguments.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Fatalsyn, February 18, 2011.

1. Kel

Kel New Member

I read the guide, I read some guides. But I'm just an average player

Average + bad team = game loss.
    Average + normal team - good enemy team = game loss.

I can't turn every game to the win on my own, I'm not a profi gamer. Really good assasin can do that, yes. But let's be honest, most player are below that, me included.
  2. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

this is stupid, the gunner mortar grapple should be a 1 hit kill on most classes why? LOOK AT HIM AND IMAGINE HIM ATOMIC BUT DROPPING ON YOU! (wrestling references were used)
  3. Fatalsyn

Fatalsyn New Member

Wrong, if your team can't hold there own, you can't kill bots. If i have a competent team I can do fantastically, but everything can destroy assassins in a heart beat. SO if my team is being beat down I can't take out bots because every where I go the enemy is crushing, protecting bots, and protecting their base. I may take out one enemy (grapple or not) or a group of bots, but because of my low health and the flawed(purposefully) cloaking, I won't escape. If my team is at least good enough to hold the enemy out of the base, on the defensive, I can wreak some havoc. It is 60/40 skill to team ratio. 60% is still an F....for fail. Any other class I play (except for sniper) I can at least hold my own if my team is sucking
  4. Davy o

Davy o New Member

You post everything u hate about the other classes because it kills you too much then you post everything you hate about the assassin in terms of you not killing enough...

stupid
  5. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!
    *Smokebombs back to the 360 forums*