Assassin Changes

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by wazupwiop, April 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

Also, he can survive assassin backgrapples, even with a sword, with at least half health left.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i think whenever he gets grappled, it should automatically kick the grappler off of him like the jackbot.
  3. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Only the kick also shoots off a nuclear bomb and everybody in the entire universe dies from radiation and cancer and Mickey Canter (more like Mickey Cancer am I right?) says "Hiiiiiiyoooooo FATALITY!" the end.
  4. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

His passive ability should increase the following

Level 2: Jump Jet Duration
    Add Critical Shot without Deploy 2.
    Shots slow enemy players down even without deploying.
    Mortars blind pros, much like the Tank's product grenade

Level 3: Tri-Miniguns
    Further increase jump jet duration
    Doubles clip size
    Mortar adds splitting Fat-Man Mininukes, Ala Fallout 3, upon impact.

Also, when you juice, every enemy team members' xbox gets red ringed instantly.
    And on PC they just get banned from the server.

And when someone juices on you, the bullets (or shurikens) bounce off and go back at them with double the power.
  5. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I went through the trouble of reading the entire thread in case I missed anything. It's been derailed. F*CK.

The good news is, TOM AND RUSS STOLE MY IDEA.
  6. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

LOL NO

Also, gunners should spawn behind the enemy spawn, in an area specially reserved for him. Anyone else who enters will die. This will allow him to get the jump on the enemy

FAIR AND SQUARE
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

[​IMG]
  8. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

Good thing the original post wasn't going anywhere....
  9. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Guys, you are all trolling and going off-topic.

Therefore, I have reported everyone in this thread.

With love, the new

IG THOMBOW
  10. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

LOL
  11. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

NOT IF I REPORT MYSELF FIRST! HA!
  12. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

Oh, so there are opponents that are playing the objective as well, ie. a clawing gunner in the lane? Oh no! The assassin can't do anything against that, we have to make her more powerful, that way she can counter everything! Oh wait, no. If there is an opponent in the lane, and you find yourself not being able to do anything against them, guess what? Too bad. If I remember correctly, you have 5 other teammates playing alongside you, more than likely at least one of them countering that enemy's class in the lane. You're an assassin, you have a specific role, deal with it.

On Topic: The gunner needs at least $9000 starting cash, and a full bar of juice. I think that would balance him out nicely.
  13. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

And when he isn't deployed he has a 3.3 firebase on his back that shoots things he can't.
  14. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Love the "on topic". Still, I can't agree fully with your opinion on the Assassin. The only thing holding me back is the fact that she has quite literally nothing, whereas all other classes have something. Me personally, I would love to see the jumpjets nerf come to console.
  15. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Fun fact: the Assassin is the only class that does not have a damage dealing skill.

Assault: Bomb, Charge
    Gunner: Slam, Grapple
    Sniper: Flak, Grapple
    Support: Airstike, Firebase (albeit the skill itself does not do damage)
    Tank: Product Grenade, Charge

Assassin: None
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

fun fact: the assassin is by far the best class to get out of a sticky situation.
  17. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Fix'd.
  18. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

Fun fact: The assassin has a lunging capability, which is NOT a skill, therefore has no recharge timer, making it better than a skill.

Nice try though. Like come on, how does her "not having a damage dealing skill" mean anything...
  19. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

It has a recharge timer, albeit an incredibly low one. It's a bit silly to call it a skill though. More accurate to say, the secondary action that all primary weapons come with. But that's akin to calling the Hurt part of the Heal/Hurt gun a skill.

It's another action unique to the Assassin's blade.

That aside, saying that you can use it without a delay makes it better than a skill is also silly. And even if you have credit there, that still makes the Assassin underpowered in that aspect. What would you call Jump Jets? A convenience? If someone offered me the choice of lunging everywhere, or being able to defy gravity constantly, I'd take the jets.

To answer your question though: The lack of a damage dealing skill is just a disadvantage. One of many. A counter, to be specific. The Assassin's skills are rather negligible when compared to many others.
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

anyone else here besides me think that the assassin is the most game-changing class in either a public OR a private? or is that just me?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.