Anyone here interested in a 20 player FFA on a single planet system? Quad-core Xeon 32GB RAM 1Gbps

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by zihuatanejo, March 16, 2016.

1. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

If only they had listened to us orbital goons when we said to make orbital rock paper scissors. Nerp. Had to make the avenger the best.
    stuart98 likes this.
  2. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

Alright, just checked back in and seems like there is a good response. I'll have to setup the server again and do a test run but I should be able to do that shortly.

The real question is, when? We won't be able to set a time that is mutually convenient for everyone but I'd like to try and make it viable for as many people as possible. UTC 8pm onwards is good for me, and potentially on a Sunday late morning/earl afternoon which might be better for people in timezones like Australia.

I should probably make a strawpoll thingy but meh, just post here and I'll figure something out.

I'm only really interested in single planet FFA to be honest, and a gentlemen's rules style system to try and keep sim speed up is probably a good idea. No orbital is fine by me but happy to try it in at least one game just to see how it goes.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

http://doodle.com/
  4. dfanz0r

dfanz0r Active Member

I'd love to play some large ffa games. Tonight would be cool but idk if you're setup yet for it.
    Last edited: March 28, 2016
  5. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

Sorry guys. I'm super busy at work at the moment, not played PA for ages. I haven't even had a moment to set up the PA custom server yet (it was set up, but needs to be updated and checked).

So basically, stay tuned! It will happen sometime relatively soon, but I can't give an accurate date right now. Sorry! Glad to see there is a fair bit of interest though :) If any of you mappers out there want to make some nice, single planet, balanced, 12/16/20 player FFA maps that'd be awesome :D