Anyone else think that Sniper needs a huge nerf?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Randomdog, December 18, 2010.

1. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

Except the kicker with that really poor example, is that the AWP is OP. It's a one-hit-bodyshot-kill, let alone headshots, and CS has some weird and lame accuracy problems in the first place with random headshots, spray that's waaaay off the mark from reality, quick-scoping the last thing to help (have you tried to align a sniper scope irl without moving more than an inch? Let alone friggin b-hopping).

Let's find a more reasonable and sensible example for this argument.

PS. Not to mention, you're more likely to hit your target by far with a scout it seems, because even if you were frozen stiff, you still have a low chance of hitting where you aim at when scoped through a combination of lag and massive spray scatter, but the scout only lightly wounds when the dice do roll a high, AWP carries the gurantee of a kill on anything other than a 1.
  2. podwhacker

podwhacker New Member

I'm going to assume you completely missed the point I was trying to make, or you're trolling or you actually believe that real life should be brought up into a discussion about rifles in a computer game. Either way, I don't feel I need to rephrase.

Yes I have fired several sniper rifles in real life. They aren't quite what you see on tv :p. One bullet would typically take off a limb, unlike the neatly pieced hole that you'll see on a movie. Anyway, this is all rather off topic and I'm not inclined to debate against strawman nor about in real life rifles. It's not a nice topic, to anyone that has used them.