Anyone else had problems with Drugmand, SWOOTH and sixxx2br?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Matzo, August 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbert

Robbert New Member

If you only take notice of people with good aim or IQ, you are going to notice them. :)
  2. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

No.

They make me look like fatal1ty.
  3. Vlane

Vlane New Member

4. Robbert

Robbert New Member

I failed at typing previous post of mine, i meant you won't notice them. :oops:
  5. drugmand

drugmand New Member

Trolls, listen up here, GrayFox, i never play sniper so what the hell r u talking bout ? sixxx, swooth and me never ragequit in a mid game, definitly, and woohoo, all of u guys are crying about us, really cute, i have seen all of u guys rage quitting and i have see all of u ,pros, losing against us.

So in monday its not allowed to stack up with friends ? u guys always cry aobut it, i dont like to play with noobs, i dont like to lose , monday is a team based game so i am using this rule, DONE.

we dont vote other players, lol thats just lame , and @ gray, sixxx was voting u off cause u still flaming other ppl and feel like god or arsonist, we were in training with another guy thats all, so still there mad guy.

Brezel is a good player, hes 25th in the ranklist or something like that, for his FEW played hours thats better then ur statistics, all of u , i never have saw him ragequitting, thats also bullshit were talking in skype with swooth, he always laugh when u guys try to flame him, he dont care.

and Hobo u better shut up, sixxx war killing u 2 times with the alimighty supporter and u quittet, everone of u is whining then bout there bad teams and then u cry cause we stack ? mad guys ....

we have not a team like vga of flp or whatever, still saw then loosing and quitting so u guys better shut up and stop flaming good players, Robbert i saw u quitting too and grayfox. ... lol troll .... some guys should unistall the game or switch to another one....

Trolling about stuff thats not true is just lame, u guys should really think about it , ragequitting ? trolololol , just fail and btw, we play all classes not every time assault, so open ur eyes kids, i am done with u my childrens, so have a cute day my princess ladys =) get more skill and train more, then try flaming again =) <3

and btw if we stack together and we have 3 low lvl enemys in the other team, why should we care about its ? thats not our problem, u pwn them too and feel pro, so shut up =) and oh i forget Fatal Midget, hes a bad guy and quitter too, he always cry when we stack together, so learn the rules guys, srsly .... we all 3 dont care about ur whining, its just funny to see that we,re so fame <333

me sniping ... trolololol

greezt Drugmand, sixxx and Swooth <3
  6. knickles

knickles Well-Known Member

Most people go against their friends when there is clearly no competition in the lobby, or at least all go classes they are unfamiliar with to cripple themselves. That way you aren't just farming kills as the assault class.

Fairly lengthy post for a bunch of people who don't care
  7. SWOOTH

SWOOTH New Member

olol, i will not think about how many of u guys run back to theyr spawn when they gets hurt, how many ppl only fight with juice, how many of u are killstealers, flame somewhere else, its funny to see how famous we are <3
    and Vlane, you play always gunner, ALWAYS, have never seen u playing with another class, and youre picking always 1-2 supporters around you, play without i show u how fast u can die my dear, and gradfox, trolololol, i saw how Drugmand raped u, you still opened your mouth, youre not the best, ham ham
  8. hobo-with-a-shotgun

hobo-with-a-shotgun Active Member

I only have a problem with Brezel to be honest; he's incredibly rude whenever he's in a server. I know he's been playing since at least May, because I first noticed him with the name 12.y kid pwn u and he was being pretty foul-mouthed when we both won a game each.

Twice? Whoop-de-doo.

He quits whenever he hasn't got a team of noobs to roll on. Also;

If he quit bein' a massive douche for a few games, people wouldn't be annoyed at him. Makes this game even less enjoyable than it already is. :[

Attached Files:

9. drugmand

drugmand New Member

yeah the 12j kid was one of his early names, his name before was Doppelkekz-Brezel, he told me it was just a flame name, no one cares, everyone needs fun, im sure if some of u guys show some players or us more respect, they / we will respect you then too, thats not a problem for us when we lose, its okay, if u guys better on that round, no problem at all, stop flaming sixxx, hes a good player and u guys know that, hes okay, swooth and me are good friends of him, were talking on skype evertime we play, he is okay, hes not a whiner or somethink like that every one crys sometimes and rages alot....

Brezel: not a reason to flame a good player....
  10. knickles

knickles Well-Known Member

Don't know where you got that. Unless I skipped over his name, he isn't in the top 100 of any of the leader boards.
  11. sixxx

sixxx New Member

i am so mad everybody is hating me :D :D :D :D :D :D

@Knickles, name was changed, watch again ,but who cares xDD

trollololol
  12. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Now now, everybody gets a lolly and then play nice... :roll:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.