Anyone else find it odd that...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by OfficerFuttBuck, March 16, 2011.

1. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

The most mobile classes do the most damage to the moneyball? The assassin and assault can get to the moneyball insanely easily and deal massive damage.

Honestly I think it should be the other way around, they can keep the money ball down with ease, but deal smaller amounts of damage. The next step I think would be buffing the tank and gunner's damage to the money ball, it's often very tough for these characters to get to the money ball and generally aren't rewarded very much for getting there. Making them deal high damage to the money ball would make them like a trojan-horse-ish player, as they are very slow and easy to take out on the way there, but if you let them open up it's game over for your money ball.

To go into specifics, for assault, I would keep his bomb the same damage wise, but nerf the GL as it deals insane amounts of damage to the money ball. For assassin, I'd nerf her shurikens but keep her sword dealing moderate amounts of damage, rewarding her for getting up close & personal with the money ball. For gunner I would buff his minigun against the money ball because if his mortars did high damage against the money ball, he could sit in his base and take the money ball out. For tank, I'd make either gunner powerful against the moneyball. I'd keep sniper and support the same, as they deal moderate amounts to it themselves.

I just woke up and this could be a really bad idea but I'd like some input.
  2. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Sounds like an idea.
  3. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

I think the farther away from the moneyball you are the less damage you should do as well.
  4. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

The gunner does a pathetic amount of damage so that should be looked into. Instead of nerfing the damage of the grenade launcher they should just add a fire rate cap for it (only when juiced) so it does lots of damage but over a longer period of time.

The tank seems ok to me, same with assassin as she can be cc so easy. Support is a beast if he can get in there.
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

This is good.
  6. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I don't see the reason for a fire rate nerf.
  7. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

VERY GOOD idea.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i generally take my gunner and play defense when the ball goes down, keeping the enemy team away from the juice/annihilator when their ball is down or deploying on enemies in overtime(so long as my team is hitting their ball, that is).