Anybody want soma dat Brad Nicholson Day?!? NOW TWO VIDS !!

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by tatsujb, April 30, 2014.

1. superouman

superouman Post Master General

Did you use the hide fog of war mod in a real game?! There are no vision radiuses in the first video.
    tatsujb likes this.
  2. tohron

tohron Active Member

Weird, the replay wasn't showing up for me either. Not sure what the issue is there.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

yes I did and thank you, I happen to like that mod even for regular game play
    guys please let me know stuff about my video format.
  4. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I did, but I will address those questions specifically if I must...

did you guys complete either of the videos? Yes

did you like overall either one? I liked the one I saw first, the second one listed, the one I played in.

what bits did you dislike? No voice commentary, not that it mattered for that, but if it were a regular thing you don't need to be overtalkative, but discuss a bit of it as you play. Most "regular streamers" actually have a vocal style, really might be decent to consider that even though sounds gimmicky.

what bits did you like? You play rather humbly, you don't overefficient everything yet you play in a way familiar to actual players, but you don't suck like a newbie and obviously play formidably.

what could I improove? Game discussion, which might include observation of your enemy more often.

considering I'm making baby steps in the world of POVS: Exactly what I meant, more point of views, maybe even practice camera anchors

and that I hope to cast I'd like to have some guiding input: I am impressed that you don't cast, you seem like you have the tools at hand and are capable.
    tatsujb likes this.
  5. superouman

superouman Post Master General

Huh, i feel it's counter productive in a real game. Why do you prefer not seeing line of sights?
  6. tatsujb

I can guesstimate it anyhow and somehow the way fow looks in this game is very visually disturbing... i don't know how to explain in, maybe I'll try to alternate between the two, see how deeply my issue lies.
    thanks for that. I'll start talking and commenting, and i'll practice camera anchor points.

about the casts, I'd love to but, consider that I had to sleep with my computer rumbling to upload the first video. It really was 12-14 hours of upload. not something I want to go through often as I sleep very bad in these conditions, until I have my own place with better internet.

Maybe if I upload in the second video quality. You do notice the difference don't you?
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  7. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

The videos are different in duration by multiples.

Also, the second video quality is the same, can't read the text, but it also appears choppy with no beginning or end (and it ended with a KEW!)
  8. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

Tatsu confirmed for spreading malware
    evil.png
    In all seriousness, what the HELL, Google Chrome?
    stuart98 likes this.
  9. tatsujb

I get the same thing ?????